HobNobbing with Nobby (A Gnome's 1st Trip to the World) FINAL Upt: 9/23 (P.48)

Brer Rabbit and Brer Bear!!!! How cool that they were out and about!!! I would love a picture with them one day!!!

There's a mining town on Big Thunder??? I have never seen it since I always close my eyes up real tight when riding it. :lmao:

The Haunted Mansion is my favorite, too -- Connor's too -- we do love hanging out with those mischievious spirits!

I know I was so excited to see them out and about that day!!!! It was really really cool!!

I'm not quite sure if I would call it a whole town...like I called it more like a little village but there are animals, a wagon (I believe), and a guy in a bathtub but that is enough for me to call it a town LOL!!!!

Haunted Mansion is out of this world LOL!!!!!

Lytum and Hyde...:rotfl: oh gosh I love it!! I'm glad you love BTMR too!! We always keep our camera with us on the ride (double looping the cord around my wrist first of course) because Dbf likes to make faces on the ride and some of them are way too priceless for me to miss! SO excited for you to ride HM!!

Isn't it great!! I love finding things like that!! Next time I'm taking pictures of all the cool puns in the line for the Jungle Cruise its great! And I'm on a mission to find out what those letters spell on the Tower of Terror!! So much to see and do and so little time!!!! OY!

Lytum and Hyde...:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I've never seen that before. I tend to run through the lines and not take the time to notice things!

I usually did that, but this time I was really able to enjoy the queues and just explore them a bit!! I have a list for next time of things I want to see in line!

I hope LL is up for some detail finding LOL!!

I just picked up on that joke... after I read it 4 times.:rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That was my funny of the day! I love corny puns!

I just heart you Soleil :hug: That is awesome!! I love the puns you can find all over Disney so fantastic!!! Gotta love the Net full of Jello (Annette Futicello sp?) in the Muppets Queue LOL!! Great stuff man...simply great stuff!!!

I love your update! :) I laughed so hard at the Lytum and Hyde dynamite. I didn't get it at first, but then it hit me! :confused: :idea: :rotfl: And Nobby made me laugh too--what a persistent little Gnome!

Oh--and I can get the crane out of your picture of the castle. In fact, if you have any touch-up stuff you want done to ANY pics, just send them my way. I love photo-editing...and I get paid for it. :thumbsup2 But seriously, if you want me to, I'd be more than happy to edit it for you!

I love your update! :) I laughed so hard at the Lytum and Hyde dynamite. I didn't get it at first, but then it hit me! :confused: :idea: :rotfl: And Nobby made me laugh too--what a persistent little Gnome!

Oh--and I can get the crane out of your picture of the castle. In fact, if you have any touch-up stuff you want done to ANY pics, just send them my way. I love photo-editing...and I get paid for it. :thumbsup2 But seriously, if you want me to, I'd be more than happy to edit it for you!

I'm telling no one is better at puns than Disney...it is great!!!

What an incredibly generous offer! I have some great pictures but there is that crane! I may just take you up on that! I will have to go home and look at my pictures and send a few your way!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Great update Jen :) Sounds like your day was moving along nicely! i liked 'lytum n hyde' too hehe :goodvibes

I love the fact that you saw a party and you went to check it out. I think that is going to be the best part of me going solo on my trip. I think sometimes when we are with others we try to hard to please them and not do everything that we want.

I can't believe your saw Brer Rabbit!! How exciting, you don't see them everyday.

Well that must have been quite a square dancing party in Fronteirland to lure you from the Haunted Mansion. It looked so cute. I've never seen them do that nor have I seen those characters in years. Too fun!

Lytem and Hyde... :lmao:

Looking forward to your next installment (when you have time). popcorn::

Enjoy Olive Garden!!! :)

Great update Jen :) Sounds like your day was moving along nicely! i liked 'lytum n hyde' too hehe :goodvibes

It was definitely moving along very nicely...if only I could speed up my TR LOL

I love the fact that you saw a party and you went to check it out. I think that is going to be the best part of me going solo on my trip. I think sometimes when we are with others we try to hard to please them and not do everything that we want.

I can't believe your saw Brer Rabbit!! How exciting, you don't see them everyday.

I just heard the banjo music and really wanted to see what was going on over there. Is it a bad thing that I didn't realize they were rare characters! I knew who they were...I know they are from Song of the South! I didn't realize they were that rare to see out!! I'm glad I took the pictures I did then LOL

Well that must have been quite a square dancing party in Fronteirland to lure you from the Haunted Mansion. It looked so cute. I've never seen them do that nor have I seen those characters in years. Too fun!

Lytem and Hyde... :lmao:

Looking forward to your next installment (when you have time). popcorn::

Enjoy Olive Garden!!! :)

It definitely was a great party LOL!!! I think I really wanted to go over to BTMRR too before I could do Haunted Mansion LOL!! It was very exciting to see the characters even if I didn't know they were rare to be out!! I just thought they were having a cute party and I wanted to clap along! I'm just glad no one grabbed me to dance LOL I can't dance at all LOL!!!

I will work on the next installment soon!!

that's ok Jen i have NO idea who they are :confused3 it's probably a good thing i didn't see them... "who the bleep are you?" :confused3

I am happy to hear you had a great time on your retreat! When I read about you going I found myself secretly envious.

A whole weekend.
Away.
With just ladies.

Ahhhh. Yes. It's been a LONG time since I've been on a retreat with church! Our church doesn't really do them...:confused3 I miss it!

ANYWAY...great update! I've never seen pics of Brer Rabbit in anyone's TR, or the square dancers! That is so fun! I love to square dance (HELLO NERD!), I learned in 4th grade and that is the only time I have gotten to do it. :lmao: I would have been so right up there dancin' away!

I'm with you on Splash. It has to be H-O-T in order for me to ride it. I don't like walking around soaking wet. :sad2:

I LOVE BTMRR though! LOVE IT! I have never seen that Lytum & Hyde...that is so clever! Since we do a lot of FP with having a little one, I usually just buzz through as fast as possible. I think that might have to change in December. Take a minute, soak it in! I know the queue's look cool, but I never have stopped to really experience them!

Glad your glasses survived!

Looking forward to your HM update. And I have a confession...I've NEVER ridden HM!!!!!!! :scared1:

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! party: An Update!

Boo! Boo! Boo! that I must wait until I go home to see the pictures! :mad:

Great episode :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
I bet your students LOVE you. You are a GREAT teacher I'm sure ;) You write so I can see it and your puns are so funny. I bet you keep your students on their toes.

Can't wait to read bout your favorite ride

I am happy to hear you had a great time on your retreat! When I read about you going I found myself secretly envious.

A whole weekend.
Away.
With just ladies.

Ahhhh. Yes. It's been a LONG time since I've been on a retreat with church! Our church doesn't really do them...:confused3 I miss it!

ANYWAY...great update! I've never seen pics of Brer Rabbit in anyone's TR, or the square dancers! That is so fun! I love to square dance (HELLO NERD!), I learned in 4th grade and that is the only time I have gotten to do it. :lmao: I would have been so right up there dancin' away!

I'm with you on Splash. It has to be H-O-T in order for me to ride it. I don't like walking around soaking wet. :sad2:

I LOVE BTMRR though! LOVE IT! I have never seen that Lytum & Hyde...that is so clever! Since we do a lot of FP with having a little one, I usually just buzz through as fast as possible. I think that might have to change in December. Take a minute, soak it in! I know the queue's look cool, but I never have stopped to really experience them!

Glad your glasses survived!

Looking forward to your HM update. And I have a confession...I've NEVER ridden HM!!!!!!! :scared1:

WHAT :scared1: You have never been on the Haunted Mansion...okay we so have to remedy that...oh yes ma'am...next trip you are making me a promise that you are riding the Haunted Mansion LOL!!!!

Enjoying the queues is one of the best parts for me. This last trip I was able to get a fastpass and then just go enjoy the queue and not have to worry about a schedule of any type or having to hurry. It was great!

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! party: An Update!

Boo! Boo! Boo! that I must wait until I go home to see the pictures! :mad:

Awwwww...well I hope the day goes by quickly for you!

:rotfl: :cutie: :rotfl: so funny..... great installment....

Thanks Wendy!!! I'm so glad you stopped by to read!

Great episode :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
I bet your students LOVE you. You are a GREAT teacher I'm sure ;) You write so I can see it and your puns are so funny. I bet you keep your students on their toes.

Can't wait to read bout your favorite ride

Yeah my students laugh a lot in my room but I'm not sure if its with me or at me LOL...its alright we get the job done I guess!! Right now I'm at lunch enjoy the last 20 minutes of freedom LOL!!!!

Thank you for your wonderful compliments!!

WHAT :scared1: You have never been on the Haunted Mansion...okay we so have to remedy that...oh yes ma'am...next trip you are making me a promise that you are riding the Haunted Mansion LOL!!!!

Enjoying the queues is one of the best parts for me. This last trip I was able to get a fastpass and then just go enjoy the queue and not have to worry about a schedule of any type or having to hurry. It was great!

I know! :duck: Kinda crazy, huh? :laughing:

Joe (and I) aren't big on haunted houses, so we skipped it in 2006 not knowing anything about it. Since then I have learned it less about the "haunt" and more about goofiness. Which we ARE both into....so I promise, I will ride the HM!

I'm really looking forward to your update about it, because while I have heard a *bit* about it, it's more just about how great it is and hitchhiking ghosts. I haven't really read a complete review of the ride-which hopefully you are planning on doing! :goodvibes

I love Frontierland! I wouldn't have been much of a pioneer but I love prentending for awhile! Plus they have some fabulous rides!....but not my favourite! Can't wait for Haunted Mansion!! I wonder what Nobby thought of it!;)

Great Pics Jen. Especially BTMR. Looked like a perfect day and those pics make me want to be there NOW!!!!!! But where is the Nob? I miss him!:love:

I love Frontierland! I wouldn't have been much of a pioneer but I love prentending for awhile! Plus they have some fabulous rides!....but not my favourite! Can't wait for Haunted Mansion!! I wonder what Nobby thought of it!;)

I think Nobby loved HM but what's not to love!! Frontierland is just greatly themed I quite enjoy all it has to offer!!!

Great Pics Jen. Especially BTMR. Looked like a perfect day and those pics make me want to be there NOW!!!!!! But where is the Nob? I miss him!:love:

Nob will be making an appearance again soon No worries!!! Thanks for the great review!!! I really enjoy that day!

Aargh, I just realized I had missed an update in the last few days and then was secretly hoping to see TWO of them but...no luck :headache:

I :love: BTMRR. It brings back such happy memories and Patrick promises to try it next time we go :thumbsup2

Aargh, I just realized I had missed an update in the last few days and then was secretly hoping to see TWO of them but...no luck :headache:

I :love: BTMRR. It brings back such happy memories and Patrick promises to try it next time we go :thumbsup2

YAY for Patrick!! I hope he is doing better!! I really enjoyed BTMRR!!! I will be putting up my next update this weekend! It is not easy making sure I do justice to the haunted mansion post...of course it will be my first of probably 3 of that ride LOL!!

Great update and pics.

Funny to see SM with water on the track but not on the hill. I have only seen it completely water free or with water.

BTMRR is such a great ride.

HM is a blast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter