HobNobbing with Nobby (A Gnome's 1st Trip to the World) FINAL Upt: 9/23 (P.48)

Welcome Back!!! You have been missed!! How are you doing!!! Thank you for stopping by and leaving such wonderful comments!!! Yes Nobby makes for a very delightful trip report he kept me on my toes the entire time LOL!!!

I was grateful that I got some really really great Photopass photographers and they didn't just take the regular shots they took pictures of the moments!!!!

First of all--YAY for getting to go again! :) :) Yall are going to have an absolute blast!

I've missed checking up on everyone! I'm good--made it through a wedding, christmas, new year, and starting back up at work and school! :) I can't believe you've already been to Disney and now you're writing about your trip! I can't wait. Nobby is very handsome and I'm sure yall had a blast. Yes--you did have some great photopass photographers--they took awesome shots!

I still can't get over the fact that you get to go two more times this year!!! How fun!

First of all--YAY for getting to go again! :) :) Yall are going to have an absolute blast!

I've missed checking up on everyone! I'm good--made it through a wedding, christmas, new year, and starting back up at work and school! :) I can't believe you've already been to Disney and now you're writing about your trip! I can't wait. Nobby is very handsome and I'm sure yall had a blast. Yes--you did have some great photopass photographers--they took awesome shots!

I still can't get over the fact that you get to go two more times this year!!! How fun!

Awww thanks!!!! And Congratulations to you...the now MRS.!!!!!! School...oh good luck with that...I know its hard and I'll be thinking of you!!

I know time flew by so fast soon it will be summer and the cycle will start all over again. I find as a teacher I don't think in terms of January as a new year...August is my new year LOL and I can't believe the year is more than half over that is just crazy!

Yeah I'm going to be a bit Disney Spoiled...I'm very blessed!! Although I need to live it up now because when we move to Austin, its going to be a very long time before I get back...but it will be well worth it!

Great trippie!! I LOVE all the photos of Nobby...what a fabulous trip you guys were having -- I loved hearing about your visit with Minnie and Goofy! pixiedust: That pic of Snow White giving Nobby a kiss is too funny and your Akershus update has made me soo hungry! ;) Can't wait for the next update!

Great trippie!! I LOVE all the photos of Nobby...what a fabulous trip you guys were having -- I loved hearing about your visit with Minnie and Goofy! pixiedust: That pic of Snow White giving Nobby a kiss is too funny and your Akershus update has made me soo hungry! ;) Can't wait for the next update!

Hello Emma!! Thanks for stopping by!! I loved the Snow White Moment and the Goofy moment those were by far my most favorite moments of my entire trip it was fantastic!!!

Oh I can't wait to eat at Akershus again...it was so yummy to my tummy!! I really enjoyed it!!

Hurrah! I'm so glad it all worked out. And really looking forward to hearing about the combined adventures of Jen, LL and Nobby. I'm thinking some wacky hijinks could ensue... as long as you write about them and take lots of pictures we'll all be happy. Can't wait to hear about these ADR musings.

Oh and please know it did not escape my attention that you did not commit to a date for your next "regular" TR update... :rolleyes1: Just kidding. We'll be here when you're ready. Really enjoying your report!

Hurrah! I'm so glad it all worked out. And really looking forward to hearing about the combined adventures of Jen, LL and Nobby. I'm thinking some wacky hijinks could ensue... as long as you write about them and take lots of pictures we'll all be happy. Can't wait to hear about these ADR musings.

Oh and please know it did not escape my attention that you did not commit to a date for your next "regular" TR update... :rolleyes1: Just kidding. We'll be here when you're ready. Really enjoying your report!

Awww thanks C!!! Oh I'm sure I'm going to be involved in many hijinks where Disney is concerned the rest of this year LOL!!! I promise lots and lots of pictures LOL!!!! Oh the ADR Musings...its insane!!

Just for you I promise and update before Friday at midnight LOL!!! There now I have committed and I can't let you down!!!!

Awww thanks C!!! Oh I'm sure I'm going to be involved in many hijinks where Disney is concerned the rest of this year LOL!!! I promise lots and lots of pictures LOL!!!! Oh the ADR Musings...its insane!!

Just for you I promise and update before Friday at midnight LOL!!! There now I have committed and I can't let you down!!!!

You are too good to me! As long as I get an update over the weekend I'll be ok! :) I am rapidly becoming addicted to hearing about Nobby's antics.

I showed Belle your trip report tonight. Everytime that cute little gnome showed up in a picture she would squeal 'NO-ME'. (We're working on the 'B' sound.:) )

BIG NEWS- We are going to Disney on Ice, Jen! My little girl is finally going to see The Big Cheese in person! I'm so excited. :banana:

OOOOOH...I'm so jealous!!! How fun!!! This is going to be one heck of a TR!!! I can't wait!!!

Awww thank you!!!! I'm so glad you stopped by and are enjoying my report!

I showed Belle your trip report tonight. Everytime that cute little gnome showed up in a picture she would squeal 'NO-ME'. (We're working on the 'B' sound.:) )

BIG NEWS- We are going to Disney on Ice, Jen! My little girl is finally going to see The Big Cheese in person! I'm so excited. :banana:

That is HUGE NEWS!! Huge GOOD news!! I'm so excited for you and for Belle...I want to see a ton of pictures you hear me...TON of pictures and I will want a play by play!! I'm so happy YAY!!! :cheer2:

NO-ME okay that is just priceless completely and utterly priceless!! Tell Belle I said Hi!!

sad about the postponement but I hope it helps your mother.

nice your going sooner. :thumbsup2

Hello there! I took tonight and got all caught up on your TR - which is fantastic! I love the adventures with Nobby. Those pics with Snow White are priceless. I also love the one of him tucked into bed. I half expected to see him with the tiara on...;) And speaking of the tiara, what sweethearts to send you that gift package!!!!

I'm VERY excited that you are joining LL for a few days! Jen, LL and Nobby - woooooo, that is gonna be a GREAT TR!!!!!! :hyper:

sad about the postponement but I hope it helps your mother.

nice your going sooner. :thumbsup2

HELLO!!!!!!!! Thanks for your well wishes for my mother!! We are really hoping the surgery will help her too!!!

Yes I'm very excited about my May trip!! It's going to be great!!

Hello there! I took tonight and got all caught up on your TR - which is fantastic! I love the adventures with Nobby. Those pics with Snow White are priceless. I also love the one of him tucked into bed. I half expected to see him with the tiara on...;) And speaking of the tiara, what sweethearts to send you that gift package!!!!

I'm VERY excited that you are joining LL for a few days! Jen, LL and Nobby - woooooo, that is gonna be a GREAT TR!!!!!! :hyper:

HELLO!!!!!

Would it surprise you if I told you I totally tried to put the tiara on Nobby but it just wouldn't stay!! :lmao: A lot of my outfits I made for him were flops...it was devastating, however with that in mind I have gotten smarter and now I've begun making some custom things for Nobby LOL...He's getting his own little gift when I see him next its going to be great!!!

Soleil and LL are definitely sweethearts! They are fantastic!!

Oh...me, LL, and Nobby things are going to get interesting fast...LL and I have many plans to suprise the gnome with that he has no idea about LOL!

That is so exciting!! Which show are you going to? I went to 100 years of magic for my birthday in November. If you want a peek, there are pics on my TR on page 13 and a video on page 12. This was a great show although I know others have said the other shows are of course great too.

Awww thanks!!!! And Congratulations to you...the now MRS.!!!!!! School...oh good luck with that...I know its hard and I'll be thinking of you!!

I know time flew by so fast soon it will be summer and the cycle will start all over again. I find as a teacher I don't think in terms of January as a new year...August is my new year LOL and I can't believe the year is more than half over that is just crazy!

Yeah I'm going to be a bit Disney Spoiled...I'm very blessed!! Although I need to live it up now because when we move to Austin, its going to be a very long time before I get back...but it will be well worth it!

Thanks! :) I know it'll fly by before I know it. And I still think as "years" starting in August too!!! My parents are both in education and I'm still in school....what can I say? YES--LIVE IT UP!!! I know what you mean. Being in OK/TX makes it hard to go often. I'll be lucky if I go every 2-4 years. The last time I went was in 06. But I love living here, and we get to do other cool vacations, so it all evens out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter