HM Music in Inside Out

LisaT91403

DIS Veteran
I saw Inside Out yesterday, and was totally distracted by the Haunted Mansion theme song. I wanted to shout out "Hey, that's the music from Haunted Mansion!" but I didn't think the other moviegoers would have appreciated it. Those of you here on the DIS would have appreciated it, right? :-)

Maybe this is a sign I've ridden HM too many times....

It took EVERYTHING my kids had to remain quiet when they heard that music in the movie. All three of them looked up at me with huge eyes and great big smiles:), I loved it.

Both my husband and DS7 made a comment when we heard the music. :rolleyes1 Loved it!

THANK YOU for posting this! We saw Inside Out yesterday morning and I was totally watching for the music and it was great!!!!!!

My 20 year old son (a musical-minded person, but not a "true" Disney fan) whispered it to me during the movie (18 & 20 year olds making Mom happy by going to a Disney movie with her :) Glad he was with me, because even though I am a big Disney fan, not sure I would have caught it without him!

My DS4 yelled it out. As much as I try to correct him, he is that child

I knew "my people" here on the DIS would appreciate this!

What part of the movie had HM music? I just saw it yesterday and didn't pick up on it!

There was a scene where Riley is having a dream that turns into a nightmare. You see a spooky looking house, and they HM music is playing in the background.

I pointed it out to my husband...not that he cared. :rotfl2: He was so irritated at the prospect of even seeing the movie but he humored me and took me out last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter