HM back to normal credits?

i-love-disney

Gotta ♥ the moose
I'm not sure if this is right but I just played a game of Hautned Mansion and I got 5 credits for every ghost rather than 10. I think it changed recently as I'm pretty sure early today I got 10 credits per ghost. :confused3

So I think HM has gone back to 'normal' which I'm kind of disappointed about as I was hoping it could be an alternate for people who don't like fireworks (like me lol)

My mom saw that too. I just got done with a game where I got 74 ghosts and my credits were only 340. Guess I'm going to play Fireworks, lose and still get more then what I'm getting for Mansion. :headache:

Yup! We were playing and getting great credits and then *poof* the next game we were right back to normal... :headache:

I needed to go do other things today anyway...

I just played a game with 3 rounds caught over 90 ghosts total and only cuaght the other player 2 times, final socre 450 :( HM is back to 5 credits per ghost.

September 07 - January 08 was a pretty long run. It was nice while it lasted. The game still pays great just no added kicker.

Such a bummer!! That was my bread and butter recently! I switched over to Mansion with all the fireworks lag that started in Oct. I forced myself to be fairly decent at the game. now, I just wish double fireworks lasted more than a Fri here and there.

I guess now is the time to say thanks to everyone that played double mansion with me in the past few months. :thumbsup2 It was a good run!

VMK, can you please bring back double mansion soon? How about tomorrow? Okay, Monday the 21st? :rotfl: Please.

This is SO sad...

i just went from getting between 700 and 1100 per game - to getting 300 - 450 a game...

Yeah - friendly pirates for me for a while - at least there is less DC there... Games are MUCH faster too...

I miss my ghosts though...

Hmm, so much for VMK helping us out with earning credits. Double fireworks for one day but take away double Mansion. Hopefully it will return, but I doubt it.

Sounds like someone or multiple someones needs to look up the definition of the word "helping" while they're looking up "participant." :rolleyes:

Let's play positive Patty and say they'll be back tomorrow :D

Didn't the recent newsletter say other ways would be coming for us to earn more credits? If what they do is change Mansion back to double credits and then make a big to-do about it, I will so laugh. As someone on another site said, if this move isn't just for today, they did most of us no favors whatsoever and instead reduced our credit earning ability, all the while acting like it is so awesome. :rolleyes1

Well, I could be wrong but here goes. I think the reason why mansion is back to normal amounts of credits and Fireworks is double, so people like me (Who can't play fireworks worth beans), will give it a try and finish their car/mckey Quests. Just my take on it

Ohhh Boo.i!! That's what I think too.

Well I'm thankful that double credits for Mansion lasted as long as it did.

But I want them back sooner, than later. Please?

Is there any possibility that they turned it off today just because of double Fireworks? Don't quite know what that would make sense but I'm hoping! I end up getting more credit-wise in fireworks. I get about 900+ every game if I'm concentrating. In HM, I get about 650+ every game ... however, it doesn't require as much concentrating (and when I actually pay attention as opposed to talking on AIM at the same time, I can get 800+). It's easier to break 1K per game in fireworks and all and I keep reminding myself of that but ...

I LOVE HAUNTED MANSION! It's such a fun game! I'm so low in credits after a ton of trades that I'm kind of forced to go to fireworks instead.

Sniff ... oh double mansion days ... I miss you. I'm sorry I took you for granted and didn't appreciate the time we had!

I feel bad for you ghost loving peeps, but it was a long run. I felt very behind the entire time. Can't stand HM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter