Historical dates for Free Dining?????

princess-rn

DIS Veteran
What is the history on free dining dates? It lookes like they are still releasing one every quarter but I can't keep up with the dates. I've searched but been unable to find the info. We are projecting going at the end of May 2013. Has this been a "free dining" time in the past?

Thanks!!!!:cool1:

What is the history on free dining dates? It lookes like they are still releasing one every quarter but I can't keep up with the dates. I've searched but been unable to find the info. We are projecting going at the end of May 2013. Has this been a "free dining" time in the past?

Thanks!!!!:cool1:

Here is the link to mousesavers data. I didn't look through it all, but hopefully it will help you out!
http://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/

Keep in mind that the Mousesavers data does not list the blackout dates for each promo. It is a good guide for when the promos are released, though. I believe FD for May is generally by PIN code only.

yes, thanks for pointing that out! I figured it would give her a good starting point. :thumbsup2

Thanks so much!!!!! This is exactly what I needed! I wish they would do the 7 days for the price of 4 promo again. We took advantage of that one way back!

We had free dinning May of 2011. The last week of May. I am hoping for it again this year.

thanks for that link.....

Traditionally by now they have offered free dining for Jan 1- Feb 1....this has been issued by this time in August....does that mean they won't be having that this year or is it possibly going to be offered later? I just made my reservations today and there was no free dining but she said it would be easy to change it if it is offered?????

Does anyone know if this is a possibility? It would save us a HUGE amount of money!

thanks for that link.....

Traditionally by now they have offered free dining for Jan 1- Feb 1....this has been issued by this time in August....does that mean they won't be having that this year or is it possibly going to be offered later? I just made my reservations today and there was no free dining but she said it would be easy to change it if it is offered?????

Does anyone know if this is a possibility? It would save us a HUGE amount of money!

Last year's release was a surprise. It was way earlier than usual. I expect the Jan-March FD to come out anytime between Sept-Nov. Hang in there! :goodvibes

Last year's release was a surprise. It was way earlier than usual. I expect the Jan-March FD to come out anytime between Sept-Nov. Hang in there! :goodvibes

thanks for this... I was looking at booking last week January and was wondering the same thing

Thanks! I booked with a friend who is a travel agent and she can change anything if a deal comes available....just wish they would hurry up already! ::yes::

Thanks for all the info guys! I just booked TODAY!!!! We are headed back to our Disney Home May 25-June 1st. Praying for Star Wars Weekends and Free dining! :)

We had free dinning May of 2011. The last week of May. I am hoping for it again this year.

Do you by any chance remember the dates the offer became available and was it avaiable the third week in May.Thanks, planning our first family trip and feeling nervous that the minute I book I am going to think I should have picked different dates.:crazy2:

Do you by any chance remember the dates the offer became available and was it avaiable the third week in May.Thanks, planning our first family trip and feeling nervous that the minute I book I am going to think I should have picked different dates.:crazy2:

I think it was the last week of May. We went part of that last week through the first week of June.

I was shocked that they did offer it that week though, b/c usually there doesn't seem to be deals during that time period.

I'm not holding my breath for it again this year, but it would be nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter