Historic Ticket Prices

kaddjr

<font color=peach>Now I'm going to have to stalk t
DS graduates from HS in early June of next year. He has worked very hard and there is a strong chance he could end up being valedictorian. DH and I are looking at the possibility of going to the World instead of having an open house after graduation (DS says he doesn't want one :confused3). We are going to try to save where we can to keep costs in control a bit. So, we have 1 day hoppers on our KTTW from 2006 that are unused. I would like to "upgrade" these to help with the costs of the tickets a bit. I have no clue what we paid for them- can't find anything in the paperwork that I have. I thought there used to be a link here for historic ticket prices and can't find that either. Does it still exist? I know prices will be going up again (possibly twice) between now and then, but I would kinda like to get an idea of about how much they would cost without knowing what I paid for the original ones. Help! Thanks!:)

DS graduates from HS in early June of next year. He has worked very hard and there is a strong chance he could end up being valedictorian. DH and I are looking at the possibility of going to the World instead of having an open house after graduation (DS says he doesn't want one :confused3). We are going to try to save where we can to keep costs in control a bit. So, we have 1 day hoppers on our KTTW from 2006 that are unused. I would like to "upgrade" these to help with the costs of the tickets a bit. I have no clue what we paid for them- can't find anything in the paperwork that I have. I thought there used to be a link here for historic ticket prices and can't find that either. Does it still exist? I know prices will be going up again (possibly twice) between now and then, but I would kinda like to get an idea of about how much they would cost without knowing what I paid for the original ones. Help! Thanks!:)
http://allears.net/tix/tixincrease.htm

It has the tickets from 1971 to the present. But just so you know, the current policy is that Disney will bridge the value of an older MYW ticket to the current gate price if you use at least one day prior to doing the upgrade. The ticket has to have at least one entitlement left on it, but if you were to do the upgrade right after entering the park, you will be fine. Once the ticket is bridged, you would pay the difference between the current gate price for a 1-day ticket and the current gate price for the MYW ticket you want to upgrade to.

That's how it is now. Things can always change. Disney may be changing their ticket structure when they increase their prices in April. It's possible that they may no longer allow MYW tickets to be upgraded afterwards. That's what happened with PHs and PHPs when Disney switched to MYW tickets. You can still use the PHs and PHPs but you cannot upgrade them.

Oh, I get anything is possible- doesn't hurt to be prepared.;) Thanks for the info, it's just what I needed!:)

If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in the TPA&S Forum, especially Post #6, you can get a lot more information. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature. The ticket sticky is your friend!

If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in the TPA&S Forum, especially Post #6, you can get a lot more information. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature. The ticket sticky is your friend!

Yes, I had already checked out that link in your siggy. I know how it's going to be done. My problem is I don't know how much these tickets that I already have from 2006 were at the time of purchase (because they are certainly not CGP), so I can figure the difference that I will have to pay, then add in the cost of more days.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter