Hilton Orlando?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Mrs. Toaster, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Mrs. Toaster

Mrs. Toaster Mouseketeer

Has anyone stayed at the Hilton Orlando before? This is the location closer to the convention center. We are using points there for a trip without kids this November. Any thoughts on this hotel?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DOOM1001

DOOM1001 DIS Veteran

Great place,I stayed there like a month or two after it opened in early January if I recall,I would have liked it if my stay would have been
    in the summer as I remember checking out the hotel's awesome Lazy river and pool which I passed on as the high temperatures were like 45-50 with the lows at 25-35 degrees those days.

4. pbw

pbw Earning My Ears

Hoping it's good as we are staying there in August for a family vacation. I'll post a review when we return.

5. Mrs. Toaster

Mrs. Toaster Mouseketeer

Thanks for the feedback! I didn't realize it was newer hotel. The pool and lazy river (and pool bar!) look fantastic. Here's hoping the weather is warm enough to use them!

6. DOOM1001

DOOM1001 DIS Veteran

It's not brand new as I think it opened late 2009 and my stay was January 2010 but it's still relatively new.