Hilton in DD

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Suedrews, Jun 24, 2003.

1. Suedrews

Suedrews Mouseketeer

My best friend & her husband are staying at the Hilton in DD.....I have never heard anything good or bad about this hotel....anybody out there have any info I can pass on to her? The only reason she is staying there is they get some kind of points towards something.....thanks!

2. bigsis1970

bigsis1970 Always planning my next trip, thinking about AP's!

Hi Sue, I stayed there last week ( June 15 ) arriving at 11:15pm and checking out around 8am .. our room was very nice - Large .. Beds I believe were Queens large dresser w/ Tv inside . Large Desk .. Nice Bathroom very big w/ sinks inside and out. Had regular hairdryer - not travel size one hooked to wall.. Closet was nice size too all mirror by the outside vanity .. I don't about pools and we stopped at the bakery to get juice and muffins ( well juice, chocolate crossiant, donut and coffee ) at it was 10 and change.. Hope this helps some.. Michelle

3. schwaa

schwaa Disney Addict

I spent a whole week there last year. It was wonderful. Great location, the maids were super friendly, and great service. The rooms were very roomy, and it's in a great location. The three people I went with loved the place. I loved the place, but knew that Port Orleans was just up the river, so I was comparing it (apples to oranges though).

It's a typical hilton, very clean, nicely decorated rooms. I would even stay there again.

4. Sunshine2U

Sunshine2U Mouseketeer

We stayed over one night last year through Priceline. It is an upscale hotel with varied dining options. The pool is nice. It is not a Disney resort but if you have never stayed onsite, it is fantastic. Otherwise, if you get a great deal on price, or points, you're very happy and don't try to compare it to a Disney resort.