Hilton Hotel Friends and Family Sale - Up to 50% off stays through 1/7/13

jls886

DIS Veteran
This was posted on another site and I wanted to pass it along. We're headed to Disneyland in a little over a week and this dropped our rate at the Hilton Anaheim from $95/night (I had 20% off the best available rate of $119/night) to $59/night!

http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/offer...WAJM0US1HN2REP4ThankYouSale5Thankyou7GW841255

Book By 07 Jan 2013. Stay Between 14 Dec 2012 and 07 Jan 2013.

Save up to 50% off the Best Available Rate at participating hotels and resorts throughout the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. All stays are eligible to earn Hilton HHonors™ Points. Whether you’re traveling near or far, make this the best holiday yet by booking a room for yourself or your loved ones.

Save 50% at these participating hotels and resorts:
-Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites, and Hilton Grand Vacations

Save 30% at these participating hotels and resorts:
- Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Homewood Suites, and Home2 Suites

Offer not available on December 31, 2012.

The link doesn't work.

I would also note that the hotel charges $16/day for parking with in/out. The spaces are also a little bit on the small side, although there should be plenty of parking on the upper floors unless there's a big convention going on and the place is full.

I liked it, but it is more a hotel for convention goers. Still - they were excellent to my family, they had high end toiletries, and the concierge is fantastic.

The link doesn't work.

I would also note that the hotel charges $16/day for parking with in/out. The spaces are also a little bit on the small side, although there should be plenty of parking on the upper floors unless there's a big convention going on and the place is full.

I liked it, but it is more a hotel for convention goers. Still - they were excellent to my family, they had high end toiletries, and the concierge is fantastic.

I fixed the link - thank you! And yes, they do charge parking, but we are returning our car when we arrive so we're not concerned with that. We stayed there during our last trip and had a great rate that year too so it couldn't be beat.

I fixed the link - thank you! And yes, they do charge parking, but we are returning our car when we arrive so we're not concerned with that. We stayed there during our last trip and had a great rate that year too so it couldn't be beat.

I looked at their room availability with this plan. The Hilton Anaheim is blocked out for this offer for certain dates. It is weird though. I picked a 4 night stay, and the four night combinations it blocks out are starting Dec 23 to Dec 31.

Still - this is a really good deal. Even the rooms with a view of the park (good for watching fireworks) are only a $5 more. And it can be cancelled on their standard 2 day terms.

Thank YOU! We are scheduled to stay at BWPPI next week, but can't pass this deal up. The extra $448 our family will save on our trip will MORE than make up for the longer walk.

Sending pixie dust your waypixiedust:

Thank YOU! We are scheduled to stay at BWPPI next week, but can't pass this deal up. The extra $448 our family will save on our trip will MORE than make up for the longer walk.

Sending pixie dust your waypixiedust:

Glad to help! We're saving about that much too...the extra walking is definitely worth it! :goodvibes

That is a fantastic deal! We prepaid for the Doubletree Suites for this coming week, so we cannot take advantage. Drat.

I'd just say for anyone who hasn't booked, this is an awesome deal. It may not come with breakfast (their breakfast buffet is $25 per adult although young kids are free) and parking isn't included. However, the hotel is impeccably maintained, the beds are quality, and they have central A/C (much quieter than the fan on a room unit). It's not really your typical family vacation hotel, but they're still really good with families. They've got those high end toiletries I mentioned (look up the price of Peter Thomas Roth stuff) and LaVazza coffee which I'll take it over Starbucks any day. We had an issue where we needed towels (don't ask) and housekeeping came by with a stack of a half dozen towels in minutes.

I booked directly for over $100/night and had to prepay with no chance to cancel. Getting this place for $59 a night (and I would probably spring for $64 to get a "Disney View" room) with the right to cancel is outstanding. I've paid more for a motel room. I don't think you can beat motel prices for a real Hilton hotel. I think when conventions are in town, the rooms go for $200 to $250 a night.

I wish I could have gotten this deal when I stayed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter