Hilton Hotel Friends and Family Sale - Up to 50% off stays through 1/7/13

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by jls886, Dec 11, 2012.

1. jls886

jls886 DIS Veteran

This was posted on another site and I wanted to pass it along. We're headed to Disneyland in a little over a week and this dropped our rate at the Hilton Anaheim from $95/night (I had 20% off the best available rate of $119/night) to $59/night!

http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/offer...WAJM0US1HN2REP4ThankYouSale5Thankyou7GW841255

Book By 07 Jan 2013. Stay Between 14 Dec 2012 and 07 Jan 2013.

Save up to 50% off the Best Available Rate at participating hotels and resorts throughout the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. All stays are eligible to earn Hilton HHonors™ Points. Whether you’re traveling near or far, make this the best holiday yet by booking a room for yourself or your loved ones.

Save 50% at these participating hotels and resorts:
    -Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites, and Hilton Grand Vacations

Save 30% at these participating hotels and resorts:
    - Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Homewood Suites, and Home2 Suites

Offer not available on December 31, 2012.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. crashbb

crashbb DIS Veteran

Sure, NOW you post this :)

Just reserved a non-refundable rate for an upcoming trip (figured no more good deals would be forthcoming) - I did get a good rate, but this one would save me almost $50 (it's overseas so it depends on the exact exchange rate). I am Gold with Hilton, so I've emailed the hotel to see if they'll take pity on me and let me change the rate (not holding my breath, but I had to try).

4. HopperFan

HopperFan "It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."

Just rebooked two trips that time. Greatly appreciated!! :cool1::cool1:

5. MulanMom

MulanMom DIS Veteran

Thank you so much for posting this. Saved some $$ on a few nights offsite before we move into our WDW resort!

Have a wonderful holiday!!!!

6. Tinkarella

Tinkarella Mouseketeer

Thank you! Just booked the Double Tree at DTD for Sunday night after the MVMCP!