Hilton Head Resort

abiomom

Earned my ears the old fashioned way.
We are just buying into the Disney Vacation Club. Our home base will be the Boardwalk. We are planning to take a short vacation in June/July timeframe at Hilton Head. Any hot tips to give? We really aren't golfers, so what else can we do there? Any tips on room preferewnces also would be helpful. There will be 3 adults and 2 kids (6 and 10). Thanks in advance!:pinkbounc

I think you accidently posted on the wrong board...you might want to see about getting this moved to the DVC Board.

Welcome Home

As for things to do at Hilton Head. We love the beach most of all. The outlet shopping is supreme. Savannah and Charleston are not very far away for a day trip.

If you are looking for reservations in June/July, you will need to call as soon as the 7 month window opens up. This is the busy season for HH. The HH members do book this resort fast. Also just to let you know this resort is comprised mostly of 2BR units. this may be the only size available.

Good luck, I do believe you will love HH. We fell in love with it on our first trip and added on at HH as soon as we returned home.

Welcome Home.

I booked at the 7 month window for this June and was waitlisted for several nights. It is difficult to get HH during the summer months.

BWV are great enjoy your home.

You need not wonder about what to do. Once you're there, you will wonder how to fit everything in. The resort has a wonderful recreation program, with programs for families, adults, teens, and kids. There is some activity available from morning to evening. For example, you can choose from cooking demonstrations, wine tasting, kyacking, dolphin watching, magic shows, campfires, bird watching, beach nature walks, bike riding, etc. And I haven't even mentioned the pool and beach and the activities there. You don't ever have to leave the resort.

There is live music over at Shelter Cove (a five-minute walk across the bridge) several times a week. For a dinner and music treat, The Jazz Corner in Wexford Plaza not only has wonderful food, but wonderful music.

And as already mentioned, Savannah is a stone's throw away and is a fun place to spend a day. The Trolley Tours are informative, and a good way to see a lot of the city in a short time.

Better hurry for those ressies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!