Hilton Head Resort

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by MatthewRN, Mar 17, 2002.

1. MatthewRN

MatthewRN Earning My Ears

My wife and I are going to Hilton Head in early May. I am looking for suggestions of things to do and places to eat. Is there anything at the resort we should be booking at this time? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Matthew

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. TIdoublegaER

TIdoublegaER <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

The activities for the resort are put out on Thursday for the following week. We call the resort and have it faxed to us before we leave (we always check in on Sunday) so we can plan out what we want to do. For restaurants, we have eaten at Scott's Fish Market, which is just across Shelter Cove and the Old Oyster Factory. I would recommend both and they are moderately priced for seafood. Hope your trip is wonderful!

4. Kathy2130

Kathy2130 Mouseketeer

Hi Matthew,
    There are plenty of planned activities, and you shouldn't need to reserve before you get there. The dolphin cruise was a great time.

If you like Mexican, we loved Aunt Chiladas. For seafood we ate at Old Oyster Factory, Hudsons, and Nicks Steak and Seafood.

For a really great breakfast, try Skillets - had to wait a little to get in but it was worth it.

Have a great trip!

Kathy

5. VMS

VMS DIS Veteran

We are going down in about a month, and have already booked Chef Gordon for "A Private Affair". We had read here about what a special dining experience this is, and called about a month ago to make a reservation. You may want to look into this.
    :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

6. Tommy

Tommy DIS Veteran - USAF Retired

I've got lots of DVC HHI info at the following site.