Hilton head resort wedding is this even possible

Aimeeleigh1214

I love Disney
We are getting married in November of 2017 but I am now just looking at all my options I really wanted to get married at the train station but it looks like that's not an option and the time of the weddings seems a little early for me we were also looking at getting married on a Disney cruise because the price seemed right but I have yet to see anything about any of the DVC member resorts which we are
Members of has anyone actually gotten married at at Hilton head is this an option?

I just don't want to be married at 8am, I loved the polneysian beach but I know we'll have
More than 8 people

I did a cruise line wedding and got married on Castaway Cay- it was the most perfect day I could have imagined, and they treated us like royalty through our whole cruise. I will tell you though, your choices are going to be 8,9, and 10 AM for a ceremony- that's how it is with most Disney weddings just because that have to work around their parks and resorts being "working stages" and that's what's most convenient for them. It was a turn off for me at first too but trust me when I tell you you'll like it! It's a lot less crowded at those places early in the morning so you have much less tourist traffic- keep that in mind! :) Good luck!!!! If you decide to go with the cruise line feel free to PM me with any questions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter