Hilton Gatwick

harry the spider

Mouseketeer
HI EVERYONE!
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR WEBSITE ADDYS I COULD TRY TO GET THE BEST POSSIBLE ROOM RATES FOR THE HILTON GATWICK?
I NEED AT LEAST 1 FAMILY ROOM.
WE BOOKED THE FAMILY ROOM LAST YEAR FOR £116 .00.
THERE ARE 12 OF US GOING SO APART FROM THIS ROOM FOR MY LOT, WE NEED 2 DOUBLES AND A TRIPLE AS WELL.
WE DON'T NEED PARKING AS WE ARE COMING UP BY TRAIN.
WE FOUND IT SO CONVINENT LAST YEAR USING THE HILTON, ESPECIALLY USING THE TWILIGHT CHECK-IN WITH VIRGIN, BUT WE ARE GOING WITH TRAVELCITY DIRECT THIS TIME.
OUR HOLIDAY IS BOOKED FOR JANUARY 04.
CAN ANYONE HELP????
LIN

www.holidayextras.co.uk currently have a Family Plan room sleeping 5 for £109 (usually costs £212) and a triple room for £79 for Jan 4th 2004 at the Gatwick Hilton.

I just re-read your post, they have dbl rooms too - £79 aswell I think.

If you want them grab them quick as they seem to have a room allocation and once they're gone that's it! As in we have a family room at Le Meridien Gatwick booked through them for our 'night before' - but if I put that date in now it's no longer available as an option. The Hilton didn't have family rooms for our date either.

MY THANKS TO BOTH NEO AND RACHAEL FOR THE ADVISE.
I HAVE JUST BOOKED WITH HOLIDAY EXTRA AND SAVED A LOT OF MONEY ( MORE TO SPEND AT MICKEY'S PLACE).
GOT 2 FAMILY ROOMS FOR £109 EACH AND A DOUBLE AT £79.
I AM SO PLEASED THAT'S ANOTHER JOB DONE AND DUSTED.
I HAVE SAVED QUITE A BIT OF MONEY BY DIY HOLIDAY PLANNING INSTEAD OF A TRAVEL AGENT AND THE INFO AND TIPS I HAVE GOT ON THIS SITE ARE AMAZING.
THANKS AGAIN TO MY FELLOW MOUSEKATEERS!!!!!!!
LIN

DIY is definitly the way to go :)

Glad you got the hotel deal - they seem like the best site for airport hotels. They've sent us a written confirmation of our reservation too.

Thanks Neo and Racheal,

I booked through ABC on line too and saved around £50 on the travel agent's price.

I got an executive room for £140 including 15 days parking. The travel agent wanted 190 and I think it weas only 10 days parking.

Bargain

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter