Hilton bonnet creek

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by firstwdw, Jul 21, 2012.

1. firstwdw

firstwdw DIS Veteran

Looks nice online- wonder if they have discounted rates? Transportation from airport? Looks like they have reg shuttle service but imagine all off site hotels drop off at TTC for magic Kingdom? New to off site. Just exploring options. Having a picky kid with food allergies makes staying off site tricky for food- Disney is so good with the food options for allergies-

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. happy2012

happy2012 ♫ ♪There's a great big beautiful tomorrow Shinin'

I never stayed here but it is right next to CBR. It looks really nice & might be on property. I like that they have a lazy river right @ the resort & the rooms look very nice.

4. Princess Disney Mom

Princess Disney Mom DIS Veteran

I've stayed here to times and will go back next month. It is a nice resort. You won't have extra magic hour though. I do suggest a car as their. Busses are so slow and few. Keep in mind though if you get a car it could be very expensive. Parking at the Hilton is 14 a day and at the parks I think 15 a day. It adds up. My family only goes to the parks 1-2 times per 10 day stay so not a big deal. If you go to the parks everyday I'd stay onsite not the Hilton. Otherwise the Hilton is very nice. You can still eat at Disney for your sons allergies.

5. mikehn

mikehn DIS Veteran

You can probably get discounted hilton bonnet creek rooms from Lastminutetravel, 800-442-0568. It is a 4.5 star 'mystery' hotel on their website. The live reservation agent will give you the same deal, just tell them what you want.

6. Straitlover

Straitlover DIS Veteran

They do not offer transportation form the airport. When I stayed there, I used the Mears shuttle. Cost me $34 RT.

Food is more expensive that onsite IMO.

There is a big thread here w/ lots of info. Look for the Waldorf Astoria and Hilton Bonnet Creek thread title.

7. jtopicz1

jtopicz1 DIS Veteran

The Hilton BC is very nice and has a great pool area / lazy river.

They offer discounts from time to time, and be sure to watch the rates at the Waldorf Astoria (connected to the Hilton), as they are actually sometimes (not often) cheaper!