Higher Resale Prices?

I think it will stay at $165 for a while, but by the time VWL go on sale it could have a minor tick up. Nothing like the recent run.

It's Animal Kingdom Lodge, not Magic Kingdom Lodge. ;) How long was the bus ride to Animal Kingdom? Probably as short as the boat ride to MK from VWL.

Have to make sure to compare Apples to Apples - even if you prefer one variety over another...
I am not sure what you mean by Magic Kingdom Lodge. I do not see that in my post. For us, we got to AK maybe every other trip and MK usually 3 days so there is no comparison really having to take the bus from AK to MK back and forth was annoying plus there was usually 2 buses of people waiting. Once we went back to our room after waiting 25 minutes for an MK bus and not getting on it. It was getting too late to wait for another bus that evening.

I think there is a huge difference in location compared to AK, SSR and OKW, you are a boat ride or 5 minute bus ride. very close to MK but I agree that not being on the monorail should price it less than Poly or GFV just like it is now for the resort rooms. We just stayed at AK this summer and it the bus to MK was about 45 minutes.

I am not sure what you mean by Magic Kingdom Lodge. I do not see that in my post. For us, we got to AK maybe every other trip and MK usually 3 days so there is no comparison really having to take the bus from AK to MK back and forth was annoying plus there was usually 2 buses of people waiting. Once we went back to our room after waiting 25 minutes for an MK bus and not getting on it. It was getting too late to wait for another bus that evening.

You stated that there was a huge difference between VAKL and VWL, and used the distance to the MK as a deciding factor. I was merely pointing out that VAKL is an AK area resort and not a MK resort.

The whole bus system is a major burden I just got back from BLT and it was a mess long waits and long rides. We firmed up that we were Epcot people BCV or BWV sprinkle in some nights at akv. Trying VwL next month but I feel it will cement on where we want to stay.

The whole bus system is a major burden I just got back from BLT and it was a mess long waits and long rides. We firmed up that we were Epcot people BCV or BWV sprinkle in some nights at akv. Trying VwL next month but I feel it will cement on where we want to stay.

I actually like BLT because I have more than one transportation option. If the bus line to/from BLT is too long I get the bus to/from MK and do the short walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter