Highchairs in 1-Bdrm

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Here'sTigger2U, Feb 12, 2002.

1. Here'sTigger2U

Here'sTigger2U Isn't is time to go?

Are there highchairs available at the resort? We have a one and a two year old, so we'll need a pair! And a second portacrib, as I think about it. Thanks!!!
    Bob.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. PamOKW

PamOKW <font color=green>The two most important items for

I'm not sure if it was for all the resorts or just OKW but they were going to permanently include a high chair in each 1 bedroom and larger. If you need two, I'm sure a phone call will bring a second crib & high chair. I'm also sure BWV and VWL have them either in the room or on demand.

4. drusba

drusba I went to Iowa once, and it was closed.

At least at WDW DVC resorts, you can request them from housekeeping.

5. POOH&PIGLET

POOH&PIGLET I love my DW, DDs, & DVC!

When we stayed in a 1 bedroom at VWL (on cash) there was a portacrib but no highchair. When we made our first reservation at VWL, MS asked if I needed a high chair for the room. I said yes. I'm not sure if it was listed on my reservation/confirmation but I think it was.

6. AB'sDad

AB'sDad Earning My Ears

Just ask when you check in.

We did not have a high-chair noted on our reservation at at VWL, but asked for one at the front desk when we checked in.

They brought one up to our room within 10 minutes.