High Speed Internet & Value Resorts

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Carrieannew, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Carrieannew

Carrieannew DIS Veteran

Hey everyone !! Just wondering if they have high speed internet at the value resorts in the rooms? I know I have seen a thread about this at one time or another but cant seem to find it now. We will be staying at ASMO again in Septment and I am doing online classes so I will be bringing my laptop with me. Is it a daily charge? If so how much? Also this seems like a silly question but will my laptop be ok in the room while we are in the parts? I the safes are very small so there is no chance it would fit in there. I use a laptop backpack case to carry it.

Thanks everyone!!

Carrie

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

The charge is 9.95 for 24 hours of use. So if you sign on at 9 AM today you are good until 9 AM tomorrow.

I would buy a cable lock for your laptop and secure it to a piece of furniture. They run about $20. It is money well spent.

4. Carrieannew

Carrieannew DIS Veteran

I thought it was something like that. And as I was typing I was going to suggest getting a lock and locking it to something solid. Awesome. Thank you!!!! I assume that is a high speed and not wireless?? Is there wireless at any of the resorts?

5. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

There is wireless in the common areas in the convention hotels. There is a charge for that also.