High school musical tickets - where?!

LisaNJ25 said:
7 & 9 will be fine..I am bringing my 7 and 2 yo.
I'm getting tickets for my dd9, ds11, and their friends 8 & 10 both girls.

I'm still debating on whether to bring my ds7 also.

oh, there will be two moms also :teeth:

My 7 year old is the "me to" and "what about me" kid so if the 9 year old is going to this I gotta bring the 7 year old.

Good Ol Gal said:
I'm getting tickets for my dd9, ds11, and their friends 8 & 10 both girls.

I'm still debating on whether to bring my ds7 also.

oh, there will be two moms also :teeth:

soudns like it will be fun... i know my 2yo is young but the girl can sing the whole soundtrack lol I know she will get a kick out of it..

3 minutes left... Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

I think I may be the refreshing queen here this morning :teeth:

come on 10:00!!

disneymotherof3 said:
I really don't trust Ticketmaster with their seating charts. A couple months ago I was buying tickets to go see Barney and Ticketmaster had the wrong seating chart. I finally got fed up because no one at Ticketmast seemed to know the right set up and I ended up going down to the arena box office and got my tickets there. It's a good thing I did because Ticketmaster was giving people the wrong chart.

Can anyone that already bought their tickets tell me what their seating chart was?

I've already bought tickets and it was for the end stage set up at our arena - but I just went through Ticketmaster, so I don't know if that's helpful to you at all or not.

Good Luck guys - I hope you all get GREAT seats. Be sure to post back here and let us know how it went.

AHHHHH i just screwed myself and got none i think they are sold out...

well I am highly disappointed.......

here it is 10am when I started and the best seats they're offering me at the $36 price is in the TOP 6 ROWs of the venue!!!!

:headache:

LisaNJ25 said:
AHHHHH i just screwed myself and got none i think they are sold out...
what??!!!

Should I be thankful for the top row then??

A word about presales, they don't give the best seats at all. wait until tomorrow and you will see great seats most likely. I am getting horrible seats. I am also getting seats that aren't on the map at all!!!!!!!!!

InstImpres said:
They aren't..it just offered my section 239 and then timed out

do you think they held some back for tomrrow at 10 am?

Keep trying guys - I guess it's possible that your venue could be completely sold out, but I know I actually got better seats probably 20 minutes or so after 10am than I did when I first started trying.

Think possibly hundreds of folks, as well as all the individual ticketmaster outlets, all trying to get in at the same time. They're all tying up seats, but not all of them are going to hit that purchase button.

It is a gamble though. I actually bought what I though were the best I was going to get, then when something better popped up I bought them too. :rotfl:
Guess I'll be a hero when one of DD's friends wants tickets and didn't get them. ;)

It does seem like an awful lot of tickets are already out there for sale by scalpers even before the presale started on this one though. That just stinks!

MemoryMakers2669 said:
A word about presales, they don't give the best seats at all. wait until tomorrow and you will see great seats most likely. I am getting horrible seats. I am also getting seats that aren't on the map at all!!!!!!!!!

ok... thast good to hear... I was stupid.. I got floor seats at first.. section 4 for continental... but its had those folding chairs and my 2yo wouldnt be able to see.. so i gave them it to try to get seats on the side...

so now all I get are way up second tier... which she really couldnt seee lol..

maybe its not ment to be..

Anyone else get anythign in the 100's sections at continental... I have 3 different browsers open and nothing....

well I ended up getting the more expensive tickets, I still haven't been able to reach the other mom who I was buying tickets for................

I figure if she doesn't want to pay the extra money then we'll either try to sell them or we'll just take the whole family (just wait till I tell dh about that!!) :rotfl: :rotfl:

There goes my Christmas budget.

I just got bad seats for the meadowlands (Section 202, row 7) but with what it took this morning, I'll take bad seats over no seats. If they have something better (and not to hard to get) tomorrow, I'll get them. I know plenty of DDs friends parents that will happily take these off my hands.

we ended up up with section 105, row N seats 5-10

they really should warn you of the service fees TM charges also.... it add $11 bucks to the cost of each ticket :headache:

My friend and I sat here for the last 45 minutes looking for seats over and over again. Finally got some half way decent ones. Each time they offered us completely different seats. Tomorrow morning I am sure there will be better ones, but neither of us can be anywhere near a computer to try then.

Yeah I got seats! But they are not great. I got on at 10:00am and it took 10 minutes before a seating choice came up. For Nassau Coleseum. I got $55.00 section 203 M. I can't imagine what the $45.00 were. I was afraid to cancel and try for different seats. I put "best avail." for flooring level. I wondering If I should have put lower level. They got some nerve charging that for these he higher middle level seats. Those should have been 45.00 seats and the 35.00 the upper tier. Maybe I'll try tomorrow and sell the ones I have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter