1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

High school musical tickets - where?!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by bhoffman, Nov 1, 2006.

1. bhoffman

bhoffman All for two princesses and a prince!

Okay, I am pretty sure these tickets go on sale on 11/4. does anyone know WHERE to get them from? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LisaNJ25

LisaNJ25 DIS Veteran<br><font color=aqua>I paid $300 back i

should be ticketmaster but nothing is listed yet.

4. Tiffer

Tiffer DIS Veteran

Tickmaster has some datesonly. But not the one I am looking for here in Anaheim on Jan 26th. :confused3

Googled it...no luck.

5. courderoy

courderoy vmk player

high school musical tickets for WHAT????? :mickeyjum

6. vassello

vassello Mouseketeer

I just ordered my tickets for 4/25/07 from Ticketmaster. I'm really excited about this - it will be a surprise for dd12 and 3 of her friends! :thumbsup2

7. txaggiemomof3

txaggiemomof3 Mouseketeer

There's going to be a national concert tour of High School Musical with many of the cast members from the movie. Tickets are supposed to go on sale November 4th but I can't find any information about them??? I've been checking for over a week on Ticketmaster and there's nothing there for the date I need. Anyhow, here's more info. about it....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15393197/

8. mydogisbo

mydogisbo DIS Veteran

I called my local venue yesterday (Greensboro, NC). The lady I spoke with said the tickets for that venue would not go on sale until Nov. 11. She quoted me ticket prices of $38.50, $48.50, & $58.50. I asked a couple of times to verify that this was for the High School Musical--The Concert & she said it was.

9. Tiffer

Tiffer DIS Veteran

How did you order your already?? I thought they didn't go on sale yet?

10. ntink

ntink DIS Veteran

If you go to Ticketmaster.com and type in High School Musical, it brings up about 6 options. You need to click on each one to see the different dates.

11. ntburns22

ntburns22 DIS Veteran

It could be the musical that is going around. The cast is doing the concert.
    check out www.aeglive.com (they are the promoters) and search high school musical there is 2 pages of concerts. They just recently updated it. It is even say buy tickets now for some but it takes you to ticketmaster and they are not up yet.

12. Livin'4Disney

Livin'4Disney Mouseketeer

Okay, so there are two different shows??
    High School Musical the Broadway Show (tickets are already on sale)
    and
    High School Musical the Concert?
    How confusing!
    Has anyone ever purchased tickets with their Disney Rewards Card Points?
    I was told that you can if it is a Disney performance and that soon we could also use disney rewards at movie theaters for disney movies?

13. michboro

michboro DIS Veteran

I wonder if Ticketmaster will have them on Sat?

14. courderoy

courderoy vmk player

ty!! :)

15. magiroux

magiroux <font color=purple>But what about the rum punch?<b

Can I ask where you found info on "the Broadway Show"?

16. cats mom

cats mom Mouseketeer<br><br><font color=green>Has a wild an

This link talks at least a little bit about both the stage production (set to debut in Atlanta sometime in January) and the concert tour:

http://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=13136

I just bought tickets for the concert tour this morning, but we are one of the first stops.
    I imagine a lot of venues are not on sale yet.

Keep checking Ticketmaster with either High School Musical - the concert or your local venue in the search box

Prices here were $5 less than what mydogbo posted (and I still balked at them)
    Of course I paid a total of almost $50.00 in junk fees for 3 tickets since I had to go through Ticketmaster. :furious:

17. OregonDisneyFanatic

OregonDisneyFanatic <marquee><font color=darkorchid>Plays a fine game<

Ok I will post this again. I just bought our tickets this morning for the Portland Oregon Dec 10th concert. The venue its self was selling them, not ticketmaster, so look at other places then Ticketmaster also to make you don't miss it :thumbsup2

18. czycropper

czycropper DIS Veteran

OregonDisneyFanatic - you may want to check your tickets because you may have tickets for the High School Musical Play NOT High School Musical The Concert.

The Concert tickets (with the actual cast of the movie) are going on sale tomorrow - this has been verified to me by several venues (NY, NJ, NC & Philadelphia). I live in Jersey (an hour from NYC and an hour & a half from Philli) and I'm going down to NC for Christmas so I thought that I could get tickets for the show down there since I'll be right in Greensboro.

I'm patiently waiting for tomorrow morning :) since these are going to be one of my DDs presents for Christmas!

19. cats mom

Guess it just depends on where you are.

Tickets are NOT on sale yet at our local venue, but they are available through Ticketmaster.

Good advice to keep checking both the venue and Ticketmaster.

Is anyone else having trouble with Ticketmaster today btw?

I bought tickets from them online this morning and all worked fine. I had what I would consider long-ish waits for the ticket search (4 minutes or so) but I figured maybe it was because sales just opened.
    Later I talked to a friend who also wants tickets, but I've been unable to get back onto the Ticketmaster site at all.

I'm wondering if it's a problem on their end or on mine.

20. cats mom

czycropper, There is another thread about the show here on the Budget board that has a pre-sale code listed.

I was able to get tickets through Ticketmaster this morning even though the official on sale date is not until tomorrow at noon for our venue.
    They are for the concert tour.

I don't think the stage play opens until January sometime (unless it's a local high school or theatre group putting it on) I understand they are granting licensing rights for that.

The code for the concert tour presale was posted by LisaNJ25
    (gotta give credit where credit is due) :thumbsup2
    Hopefully she won't mind me posting it here as well.
    Just be sure and shoot her a PM if you find out any new info about the show in New Jersey, since that's the one she needs.

The code is: WILDCAT

It worked for me this morning.

Good Luck everyone.

21. LisaNJ25

LisaNJ25 DIS Veteran<br><font color=aqua>I paid $300 back i

did you call continental arena? I am surprised sine their website has no info yet and there is also nothing on ticketmaster... unlike the ones that went on sale today they had been listed for a few days.

according to their website:

Ticket prices and on sale information will be released at a later date.