High School Graduation Family t-shirt Ideas needed PLEASE!!

Jean Sutton

Earning My Ears
The last of our 5 children will graduate High School this June! I have seen in the past families that all wore matching t-shirts to "commemorate" the occasion. I remember seeing some that were funny, some sweet - but of course now I am drawing a blank!!! I would greatly appreciate if you would share some thoughts, ideas, what you've seen, what your planning on doing, etc....
Thanks in advance for your help!

I did them last year for my son's graduation. It's hard to explain but I put the year in big numbers (two rows) and put a grad cap with ears on one of the numbers. I also put "graduation celebration" and a pair of Mickey shoes. On the back I put "Ears to the graduate" on ours and "The graduate" on his. It's cheesy but I love cheese. lol

i would love to see more graduation ideas if anyone has them. we will have 2 grads with us at christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter