High Chairs and Cribs??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ckmommy, Feb 13, 2002.

1. ckmommy

ckmommy <font color=990099>San Antonio brings out the roma

Does anyone know what type of high chairs and cribs are avalibe at the CR?? Just wondering if we should bring our own pack and play and invest in a Portable High chair (one with a tray!)!

2. LeahA

LeahA DIS Veteran

ckmommy,

I believe all the resorts have pack and plays for cribs, I'm not sure about the high chairs. You have a good idea to invest in one of those booster seats that attach to the table, that would be nice.

Leah

3. momofmikey

momofmikey Mommy also to Daniel and Lauren

Not sure about high chairs, but we just got back from Poly and had a mini wooden crib.

4. ckmommy

ckmommy <font color=990099>San Antonio brings out the roma

Thanks to those who have wrote! Any one know about the high chairs??

5. Mark P.

Mark P. DIS Veteran

Hi,
    We are leaving in 12 days, and we have a similar "dilema"...As the above posts say, there are different kinds of cribs available at the resorts, but I checked with the resorts that we'll be staying at (Dolphin & AKL), and I was told that high chairs aren't available.

But...
    There's a company near Disney called A Baby's Best Friend, and they rent everything like strollers, cribs, high chairs, etc...They have a nice website expaining everything. They also deliver and pick up the item from your resort. http://www.abbf.com/service.html