high chair inserts/covers???

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Lisa loves Pooh, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Lisa loves Pooh

Lisa loves Pooh DIS Veteran

Our little one will be new to high chairs on the cruise---

I am looking for the inserts that go in the restaurant high chairs (the wooden ones). What are the high chairs on DCL like?

Will something like the floppy seat (made for shopping carts www.floppyseat.com ) work? Or would something that is fitted to a wooden restaurant high chair be better?

TIA!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. earpiemom

earpiemom Mouseketeer

The ones that we had on Disney were like the wooden restaurant ones but they were black and had the mickey cutout in top of the back. I think the fitted ones would be best. It's been over a year since we used one though so maybe someone can give a more recent answer.

4. HLAuburn

HLAuburn DIS Veteran

We had one like this...

http://www.kidsurplus.com/itemdetail.asp?item=13 BLU 50152

It's by Fisher Price, and I think we got it at Babies R Us. It never gave us problems fitting on highchairs unless it was a real strange shape, and we felt better knowing there was something between DD and the icky highchairs. It comes with a little pouch too, so its easy to store.

HTH! :thumbsup2

5. Lisa loves Pooh

Lisa loves Pooh DIS Veteran

thank you so much. :)

6. rlcook

rlcook Mouseketeer

There is also a catalog called One Step Ahead that has all kinds of neat gadgets that has the high chair covers in it,