hidden treasures tour at epcot

caitycaity

<font color=009999>Accidentally deleted her tags<b
anyone ever done this? i'm looking for a little more description than what i could find over at wdwig. thanks! :sunny:

Here's our review from Nov:

DH and I tried this tour because Epcot is one of our least favorite parks and I thought we might need to be edumacted a bit about it to enjoy it. The end result was that we did want to spend more time in the WS although it didn't replace AK or MK as our favorites....

We met outside of the park at Guest Relations. Our tour had over 20 in it (27 I think), 2 of those people showed up late and met up with us later. We walked through Future World and our guide (can't remember his name!) told us about Walt's vision for Epcot, other nicknames for Epcot, generalized information.

When we reached WS we began with Mexico and walked our way through each country. He explained what the imagineers hoped to create with each country, pointed out places where other countries could someday go, some details about each, and pointed out a few hidden Mickeys. A few things we knew, most we didn't. If anyone wants details, ask, I just didn't want to ruin the tour for anyone... We got to go backstage briefly in France and Canada.

We finished in Canada, filled out a brief survey, and received our pins (very very cute). Later in the week we returned and walked through WS again and definitely saw it very differently, so for us it was worth it.

HTH, if you have any questions ask away:)

thanks! :) dh and i both love ws, but we don't know much about its development and stuff like that. dh wanted to do something different this trip so i thought this might be a good idea. :)

We took this tour on Memorial Day a few years back.
We had taken previously KttK and UnDISCOVERed FW.
Hidden Treasures was our least favorite.
diswedwish described it very well. Our group was a little smaller. We had a knowledgable CM. But he was not the best tour guide we ever had.
This tour made me appreciate the little things around WS more. And you do get to see the Eiffel Tower from the back. An "okay" tour. We thought for the price it should have been better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter