Hidden Mickey?

Jrabbit910 said:
Do you think its worth buying the Hidden Mickey Book??? :sunny:

I definitely think so. We have been to WDW twice and both times finding the Hidden Mickey's was one of her favorite things to do. We are going back at Christmas. I have purchased the Hidden Mickey book and we plan to actually set aside time to just look for the Hidden Mickey's.

I was wondering if any of you who have already ridden EE at AK has found any associated with that ride yet.

I enjoy looking for the Hidded Mickey's.

gssmks said:
I was wondering if any of you who have already ridden EE at AK has found any associated with that ride yet.

Haven't ridden EE but did do the "Lunch with an Imagineer". Our Imagineer did the preshow (aka line waiting area). She would not tell where but there are at least 3 Hidden Mickey's.

We bought it for our DS8 during our trip last summer. The entire family had a blast looking for the hidden Mickey's during our trip. It became a family project. We probably looked like complete idiots some times as we were all just standing and staring at a light fixture or something similar. He already has plans to take his book and start searching again this Aug. It was completely worth it for our family.

I LOVE the Hidden Mickey book. I have a great time looking for them at WDW and taking pictures of those I can.

We purchased the hidden Mickey book on our trip last Aug. Our entire family had a great time looking for the hidden Mickeys. I agree with travieojmt - we definitely must have looked like complete idiots standing there and staring at walls, light fixtures, etc. People must have thought we were crazy but we didn't care - we had fun. The CMs were very helpful. We were in one of the stores in MGM and couldn't find one of the hidden Mickeys and although the CM wouldn't show us where it was, she did tell us whether we were hot or cold as we searched. On the Great Movie Ride there is a hidden Mickey in the mural on the wall (where you get on and off the ride). We could not find the hidden Mickey in the mural and when we asked a CM where it was (after we had gotten off the ride), he brought us back inside and showed us.

We are returning this Aug. and are also bringing the hidden Mickey book back with us to finish our quest to find all of the hidden Mickeys.

Jrabbit910 said:
Do you think its worth buying the Hidden Mickey Book??? :sunny:

I definetely think it is worth it, especially if you have been to Disney many times. It adds a new twist to the trip. Although the book sometimes pinpoints the location of the hidden mickeys, it is still an exciting challenge. It's really fun! :smooth:

The Steven Barrett book is AWESOME!!! I highly recommend it along with checking out his website: www.hiddenmickeysguide.com

Here's a great DIS thread on Hidden Mickeys as well!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=907545&page=1&pp=15

AND - Here's your HM MarieA - and may favorite of all time!

47b6dc37b3127cce976ae1c08bcd00000016100BcM2LNuzYsU

Yes, but it's a bit of a pain to carry around. We copied some good ones from our book onto a small piece of hotel stationary to use instead.

IndyJammer...oh I could kiss you!!! :banana: I have never been able to find that HM so I never knew what it looked like.Thanks so much for the picture!!!
47b6dc37b3127cce976ae1c08bcd00000016100BcM2LNuzYsU

Jrabbit910...I know ya said already that you're going to buy the book but here's another vote for the book.We love it!! :thumbsup2 Fits nicely in our backpack.

I bought this book my last visit. I had a blast looking through it!

It was so funny, I was in AKL at the time, and I was looking in it. I told my friend "There should be a hidden Mickey over --" No sooner had that came out then did about 2 hotel workers RUSH over to help point it out to me! So fun!

YES! It is soo fun looking for them! Great thing is when in line- having something to do looking for them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter