Hidden Mickey Problem...any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Museum' started by Iris, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Iris

Iris Not-so-secretly wishing to own the Disney Wonder

As I am getting ready to head to Florida next month, I am trying to get some of the papers ready to go. I realized that I had never completed the Hidden Mickey so I tried to finish it yesterday.

Here is my problem, it is not recognizing a picture taken at Tom Sawyers Island. The one over the entrance of Injun Joe's Cave. I have taken it several times but it just goes to a picture to save. I have checked the list very carefully and this is the one picture that is missing yet when I take the shot, it will not register that picture. I think some have had this problem in the past but I cannot find the thread about it.

Anyone have any ideas? I know I can always make a mule and try to get the paper that way but I would really like to know why this particular picture will not be recognized. It does not show up in my "Mickey's Found" list at all.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JeanJoe

JeanJoe <font color=red>VMK Community Leader!</font color>

If it's in a room with TWO hidden mickeys, try taking the picture of the OTHER hidden mickey.

In the past, VMK has gotten the labels mixed up occasionally, when there are 2 in a room.

Good luck!

4. Dizpinfriend

Dizpinfriend Sarcasm, just another free service I offer..

Iris,

There are indeed two mickeys in that room - the other is next to the water wheel on the other side of the room... Give that a try...

Also - remember - in order to "capture" all of those particular Hidden Mickeys - you need the Space Suit magic to access the Inner Space shop...

:thumbsup2

5. Barbday62

Barbday62 DIS Veteran

My husband had the same problem and he had to do as suggested , retake the picture of the first mickey in that same room then take the missing on and it works.

6. Iris

Iris Not-so-secretly wishing to own the Disney Wonder

Thanks everyone, this has solved my problem. It said that I had taken the picture of the Mickey on the wall of Tom's Sawyer Island but it was incorrect. When I took that shot again, I was able to finish.

7. thepanmanman

thepanmanman Disney World Rocks

I am having the same problem, except it one of the mickies in the mine. I have taken many pictures of all the Big Thunder Mountain hidden mickies, but the one in the second mine will not register. What do I do. Thanks.