Hidden gems of staying concierge on the Disney Dream?

Are you in a category V, T, or R? DH and I stayed in a cat T on the Dream two years ago, and none of the concierge hosts mentioned that we could have dinner from the MDRs and hot breakfast items delivered to our room. Nothing in the printed materials about that either. I knew about those perks because I had read about them here, but I still forgot about the hot breakfast when we were onboard.

According to the Passporter's Disney Cruise Line and Its Ports of Call, suite guests can book massages in their rooms or on their verandahs. I don't remember ever hearing about that perk onboard.

Hi! We are in T. Room 12526. I had read that you could dine in your room from the MDRs, but not from Palo or Remy (that's allowed in Royal suites, right?). Anyway, I wonder how you know what is on the menu. Or does your host bring you the menu? We have friends staying concierge in cat V. I am wondering if they could dine in our room from MDR as well.

Hi! We are in T. Room 12526. I had read that you could dine in your room from the MDRs, but not from Palo or Remy (that's allowed in Royal suites, right?). Anyway, I wonder how you know what is on the menu. Or does your host bring you the menu? We have friends staying concierge in cat V. I am wondering if they could dine in our room from MDR as well.
They have the MDR menus in the Concierge lounge. I don't think the V staterooms can have the MDR meals in their room because there is no table.

I have the same question and don't know the answer, but it certainly doesn't seem like an unreasonable request since your party has a table available and all the guests have concierge access. I hope it is one of those things that can be decided on a case by case basis using the "reasonable adults principle" and plan to ask the concierge team when we get on the ship.

Last edited:
I have the same question and don't know the answer, but it certainly doesn't seem like an unreasonable request since your party has a table available and all the guests have concierge access. I hope it is one of those things that can be decided on a case by case basis using the "reasonable adults principle" and plan to ask the concierge team when we get on the ship.

I am sailing 11/13 and was told I could have another couple dine with us in our suite.

Yes, you can have friends dine with you in your cabin. It doesn't matter if they are concierge or not as long as it's in your suite.

When we stayed in the Walt suite, we had 12 dine in there and they just brought us and extra table and chairs for the four who couldn't fit on the main table. Only five of us were in a suite.

When we stayed in the Walt suite, we had 12 dine in there and they just brought us and extra table and chairs for the four who couldn't fit on the main table. Only five of us were in a suite.
Sorry to thread-hijack, but we are staying in a Dream Royal Suite this February (5 of us), with 4 family members in non-concierge rooms (unless a concierge room opens up on the wait list). Happy to hear that they let everyone dine in the suite, and I'm wondering what other things you were or were not able to include the non-concierge people on? Thanks in advance for any info!

The non-concierge people can not join you in the lounge or the sun deck. We have never had Andy but look forward to meeting him. We LOVE kemisha, Julia, Anne-Marie and PJ but every one has always been great! You will love every second of it!! Enjoy.

Kemisha and Julia are awesome. We will be in the Fantasy this coming Saturday. I think PJ is there now (he's great, too), but I don't know who else.

If you decide to see a movie stop by the concierge desk first for a bag (or two) of "complementary" popcorn!

WOW! thank you all for the fantastic information. One more silly question: can you do the in-room dining for lunch?? That would be amazing to hang out at the pool and come in to eat without having to get cleaned-up. Not that I get too dolled-up for Cabanas, but you know, not have to be too concerned with appearance and not have to go too far away from "sun deck."

WOW! thank you all for the fantastic information. One more silly question: can you do the in-room dining for lunch?? That would be amazing to hang out at the pool and come in to eat without having to get cleaned-up. Not that I get too dolled-up for Cabanas, but you know, not have to be too concerned with appearance and not have to go too far away from "sun deck."
You can order room service, but that's the same in any room. The lounge will also have finger sandwiches and such. You'll also be physically close to Cabanas if you want to just bring food back to your room.

Kemisha and Julia are awesome. We will be in the Fantasy this coming Saturday. I think PJ is there now (he's great, too), but I don't know who else.
We just got off the fantasy on Saturday and the concierge hosts were PJ, Amanda, and Linda. Have a fantastic trip!

What exactly is in the concierge lounge at Port Canaveral? And what time is the earliest concierge can board?

Nothing in there except a dedicated area and seating for concierge guests to wait before boarding. Normally they start boarding around 11:10-11:15ish.

They will help you get tickets to any event such as Princess Tea, Private meeting of characters ( our last was Anna and Elsa and Olaf). They are very helpful - just ask.

Another thing you can ask for is to not be on the outside ring around the dining room. ( It is easier to see the character, etc when closer to the middle of the dining room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter