hi

ibelieveinmagic

DIS Veteran
we can do online check in today,we are staying at the wilderness lodge courtyard view, what floor should we request? thanks so much!!

I agree with AngiTN- we stayed there in June and were on the 4th floor- it was perfect. The lobby is considered the second floor so you are actually not as high up as you think.

x
Dora

The top floor rooms have enclosed balconies which I don't like. I do like the 3rd or 4th floor rooms.

Maybe all courtyard view rooms on the top floor are CL rooms. The woods view and standard rooms on the top floor have enclosed balconies.

I wasn't able to request a view in the online check in module. I had to fax my request directly to the room controller at the resort. Just a heads up....in case you have the same issue.

We had a 6th floor courtyard last trip and it had enclosed balcony ( not club). Absolutely HATED it. I am 5' 1" and had to stand if I wanted to see anything but the sky. It also felt very small and close. So much for my vision of sitting out on the deck with a cup of coffee in the early morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter