Hi there

sfinogle

Earning My Ears
I am waiting for our familys first visit to Disney in 2 months. We are so excited. I am a mother of 2 (12 and 9), we live in MD, and my hubs is in the Navy.

Welcome I'm from northern Maryland been to Disney 51 times you might say I'm addicted. Some advice go to magic kingdom as soon as it opens go to the left toward adventure land and get on thunder mountain and splash mountain right away. Most people go to the right or fantasy land you can knock out adventure land and frontier town and liberty square before crowds get bad. Shoot over to tomorrow land and get a fast pass to space mountain. Magic kingdom gets really crowded toward the after noon have fun.

file.php

Welcome to Disboards sfinogle :wave2:

Hi and welcome!!!

You've found the right place; you'll be amazed at all you'll learn that will help your trip in so many ways!!!

For starters, where are you staying? Are you on the meal plan? Have you booked any character meals???

Oh, and sincere thanks to you and your husband for all you both do to keep each of us safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter