Hi :o)

DVCMama

Earning My Ears
I've posted a couple of times but thought a formal intro was probably in order. :) .....I've been addicted to WDW since I was in about 3rd grade after my second trip and after that it's the only place I ever wanted to go on vacation. I've been about 14 times since and planning several upcoming trips with my family. My DH and I have three kids Ben, Maya and Ava (see siggy) and a dachshund named Lucky. We live in GA and will be going 'home' in September for Free Dining @ POP, Nov for 5 days Animal Kingdom Villas and April at our home resort Saratoga Springs for 8 nights. There's a lot to me but that's all you get for now. lol :laughing:

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there! My first trip was this past January and I'm 35 years old! I have a lot of catching up to do! DH and I have DS13 Dylan and DS9 Tyler. Two DDogs Pinto and Duke. We live in small small town about an hour and a half west of Charlotte, NC. We'll be back in the "real" world January 20-27. I can't wait!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter