Hi, my name is Elaine and I'm a thread killer

I'm a thread killer everywhere I go. I've killed good threads on many different websites, including the Buick Enclave forum I recently joined. I'm getting a complex.

I can be wordy and wonder if that's the problem? Sometimes I'm controversial but IMO, that rarely kills a thread.

I can't believe this thread is still alive.. and that it's from 2008!!! even when I post now, I still think "Well that's another one I have killed!".. and by the way I am still killing off threads left and right. Why stop whats becomming a tradition?:hippie:

Wow, Elaine, you a a long lifer or is it live'er (can't be liver) :laughing:

In any case, you were resurrected, I'm impressed...keep on living...:thumbsup2

I'm so glad that there are others out there! :grouphug:

It doesn't seem to happen as often as it once did, but I also don't post on many I have an opinion on!

Just wondering if anyone else ever feels this way :rotfl2:

It seems like I can add something to a very vibrant thread and that's that. It just stops. I'm never offensive, and I don't think I'm all that boring :rotfl:

Anyone else out there a thread killer? Maybe we can go through the 12 steps together. ;)

And BTW, if you have an amazing thread going on, pray that I don't post! :laughing:

Hi Elaine! I'm also a thread killer! :rotfl: It definitely does seem that right after my posts things die out. It's nice to find a group of thread killers. I've even set a goal for myself. Tonight, at least five threads are going to die! :rotfl2: Meaning, of course, I am still attempting to contribute to others but will fail miserably.

I still kill threads everywhere I go. My trip reports are like living proof. I've posted then scrolled back multiple pages and not been able to find anybody with fewer views and posts.
It seems like pretty much anybody can start a trip report and a dozen people jump in just to say hi... I do it an get like 2 views until I add more.. then another couple views with no posts...

Wow, just now finding this thread. I'm pretty much a thread killer too!! I wonder if some of the original posters on this thread are still around or did they give up and become resolved to be a TK??
A four year old thread being revived just proves you can't keep a good thread down!!

I still kill threads everywhere I go. My trip reports are like living proof. I've posted then scrolled back multiple pages and not been able to find anybody with fewer views and posts.
It seems like pretty much anybody can start a trip report and a dozen people jump in just to say hi... I do it an get like 2 views until I add more.. then another couple views with no posts...

I just went to your trip report to say hi:wave2: Did you all have a great time?

Hi, my name is Meredith...and I'm a thread killer:rolleyes2 The worst part of it is...Why do I kill them??? What is my M.O.? The world may never know...:rotfl:

:crazy2:
ditto. I want to be as helpful as those that are so POPULAR...and ..... alas I am not :confused3

I just went to your trip report to say hi:wave2: Did you all have a great time?

We did and didn't. It was vacation, so it was great and I've enjoyed nothing more than Disney but I really really hope that was the worst vacation I will ever have. We had really bad "wrong place/wrong time" syndrome. Usually we are those people who walk up and find a clear spot 2 minutes before the parade. This time I was that person forgetting that the 3:00 parade is at 3:45 and then showing up early so we sat an hour and still lost our spot to go potty... we were like the wandering idiots who have no clue what's going on. Still more fun than being home. If we had been on film it probably would have made for some great reality TV.

SnowWhitelover said:
you are too funny..
I am trying to warn people of an obvious parks disaster and I hope I won't kill the thread, see my post if you want to learn more, I mean.. I just am grying to help so I hope for the best and warn as many as possible not to end up like us.. you pay thousands and you go there to see your little girl crying her eyes out? heck no.

I'm sorry you had such a horrible experiance. Thank goodness my youngest doesn't do the dress up thing anymore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter