Hi! I'm new :)

kristens

Earning My Ears
My name is Kristen, I'm 20 years old and I'm planning a trip to Disney World for me and my parents sometime in May. I've been to Disney once before, but that was when I was six or seven in 1998 (and I'm sure WDW has changed alot since then!) So all of this planning - finding the right resort, restaurants to book, rides and attractions to check out - is very new (and a little overwhelming - I haven't been to Disney in 14 years so I want it to be as memorable and perfect as possible.)

Hey there!

hi kristen!

:welcome:

hope you and your family have a wonderful time. :)

try not to be toooooo overwhelmed!

i always think, the first few things to sort out are:
when to go
where to stay
what kind of tickets

if you stay onsite, whether to have the dining plan
any meals you may wish to book for your trip-adr's

when you have got those decisions all ticked-
time to plan, which parks, on what days.

my personal opinion is, to have a plan, but also be flexible-and have fun. :yay:

Welcome!

I'd love to hear about your trip planning and help out with your questions!

Welcome.jpg

Welcome! I'm new to the DVC Boards also! I went to Disney last July and it was very overwhelming at first when planning our trip. Call the Disney # reservation line. They were so helpful with booking our resort to our dining plan. They even told me about things I didnt know where even in the parks!

Just be calm and have fun planning!!:wizard:

I would suggest getting one of the WDW travel books from your local book store. They're really helpful - with pictures- and they're just overall a fun thing to have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter