Hi, Im new here

xoxpluto88

Mouseketeer
hello everyone,

as you can see im new here...i got into this board becase of my mom, debs5angels!! lol i'm turning 16 on sunday and i LOVE disney world!!! we are going twice this year and i can't wait...one in august and one in december (first time in the winter w/ decorations up YeaH!!!!)

This is my first post and my first question is can you change your aviater to something else that is not listed?? i LOVE pluto and they don't have any pictures of him... :eek: So if anyone can let me kno that would be great!

I'm looking foward to making new friends here and can't wait to chat with pepole!! :tongue:

:bday:
xoxPluto88

Welcome xoxPluto88,

Let me be the first to welcome you!!!! I hope you enjoy these boards. By the way Happy 16th Birthday!!!!!! I love you!!!!

:cake:

Your Mom,
debs5angels
princess: :wizard: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess:

:bday:

Hello xoxpluto88 Welcome to the DIS:wave:

Happy Birthday for Sunday..its mine tomorrow :)

I found this Thread on the Technical Support Board for you, I hope it helps. If not post your question on that board and someone will be able to halp you :)

Have fun here

:crazy:

Welcome to the DIS::MickeyMo
If you are still loking to change your avatar and haven't figured it all out yet
Go to your user CP and find the place where you can change your avatar. At the bottum of that section there should be a place where it says something to the effect of "upload custon image." If you have an image that you want to use, or can find on online you can upload it there. Just be aware that I believe it will all ready have to be the correct size. Try searching the web for Disney avatars and you may find just what you need :)

Welcome! :wave: Disney in December sounds like fun. One of these times we are going to plan our vacation to be there to see the decorations. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!