HI-HIFS-Buy 1 Get 1 Nite Free Certificate-print it!!LINK UPDATED!

Tink2dw - the HIFS doesn't come up. The Sunspree, the Main Gate and the regular HI Suites do, but not the HIFS. Know anything I don't?

I printed out the coupon, and then called HIFS. They honor the coupon! I saved almost $500. on my ressie.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Wiggle-For the City try Lake Buena Vista. Then if it doesn't come up try changing your Dates,still no luck?? CAll HIFS directly to make you ressie!!

The hotels that are available for those dates will show up. I would try different dates if you must have the HIFS. Call 1-888-633-0255 to see if they have any availability.

Yep! Called directly and got the "Next Night Free" at HIFS for mid-January. That beat the Mousesavers rate by $200 for our trip. (Mousesavers was quoted at $102.20; NNF rate at $142 - which comes out to $71 after the discount.) PLUS you get a $15 Blockbuster card if you pay with Visa.

I couldn't get the link for the coupon to work. Can anyone help me?
Many thanks,
Bobbie

Thanks tink2dw for the heads up on the next night free coupon. I called yesterday and updated my reservations. The reservations representative just reminded me to bring the coupon with me in December. Nothing like saving a couple of hundred dollars on a WDW trip!:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter