Hi Guy's!!

Kelsie

DIS Veteran
I have been away for a few day's with a bad case of the stomach flu :(. Today, I think I may live! :)

Just checking in and catching up. You are all doing so well! I weighed today and lost another pound (thought it would have been more after this bug) but, I am happy with it. It makes my total 13 pounds!

Think about me this weekend...I HATE WEEKENDS!! ;)

YEAH Kelsie!

Sorry to hear you were sick. Gald you're all better!:bounce:
Even a pound is something! I'm gaining! But I do feel better and know I'll see results soon. Glad to have you back. We missed you.

Keep the Faith!
Tracy

Yikes. Kelsie...I sure hope you feel better soon, and are your old self...Nice to see you back here!!!

hugs

I wondered where you were. Sorry to hear that you have been ill, hope you are 100% better soon, sweetie.

Stock up on some good Atkins snacks for the weekend, Kels, and good luck.

Katholyn

I had wonder why you hadn't answered my PM. Sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well, sure hope by now that you are much better.

Yippee for 13 pounds!!!! That new clippie is just around the corner.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

Glad that you are feeling better, Kelsie. Hope that the weekend is going fine for you. Thirteen pounds! You'll have that 15 pound clippie before you know it!
biggthumpup.gif

Keslie, sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. I am glad you are better now!!! 13 pounds is GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!

Hope you are surviving the weekend ok. I made it through today and stuck to the plan, so I am happy! Just take it day by day. You can do it!!!

Hi Kelsie! Glad you are up and around and feeling better! Great total on your weight loss! :bounce:

Thinking of you this weekend and hoping things are going well for ya! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter