Hi Folks

I have many of those songs on my iPod. You'll Be In My Heart and We Go On pretty much always bring me to tears when I hear them, but now those tears will be for Bob.

We Go On gets me every time. I was doing pretty well not being upset at work this week 'til that came on my iPod. Next time I get to see Illuminations, I'll have to accompany it with a mo-gee-toe salute.

We thought about you all and wished we could be there. We drank our Dole Whips and laughed at the memory of when Bob drank the ones he bought for you. You're in our hearts and minds. Best wishes.

How strange... I hadn't read this string yet a couple of nights ago and was listening to music at work on the iPod... "We Go On" came on and all I could think of was Bawb... I teared up...
So happy to hear that it was included... so strange to find comfort in that... but I suppose it's that proof of some strange "kindred-thru-quasi-technological-bonds-nonsense" that we have in this world. Who knows?

H

Thank you for sharing. I'm sure Bob would be tickled with how this has brought everyone together :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter