Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by Kiki, May 1, 2002.

1. Kiki

Kiki <Font color=red>CoMiC ReLiEf<br><font color=purple

Aug 19, 1999
    hey guys... I guess I sort of you all an apology for not being here in like months and months. Awhile back, our internet wasn't working for like two weeks. I was sad to leave the DIS, but then when ever I went online afterwards (I was lurking) It seemed like there were tons of new people, and posts, and it would take a while to get back into the swing of things. Then after a while, I didn't want to DIS because it took a lot of time to read all the posts, and it got to addictive. I had been staying up late reading posts on the Community boards when I was supposed to be doing a lab report. Since I remembered the Amazing Race game started today, I figured I would just say ok I only have time to play the game, but can't read any of the messages. I think I forgot about all of this @ 7:00, tonight, so I'm sorry to Katie for letting you down, but I'll try to keep up with my DISing from now on.

A lot of stuff has been going on here, so I guess I'll get you all up to speed. I'm running spring track with lola, and I guess it's alright. I'm still not varsity though :( but anyways, I'm running for vice president of my class for next year against Miss Popularity. She was running unopposed, and I was like, what if some people don't want to vote for her? Why should she automatically get in? I'm tired of having her as v.p. anyway. Umm, I guess that's all right now. I gotta get to bed now b/c last night I went to bed at 11-- I was watching Living with the Dead (very scary)

well, I guess I'll talk to you all later

Kiki :)
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WDWfanatic288

WDWfanatic288 <font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of

Feb 4, 2000
    hey kiki!

Im glad your back! :)

well good for you! i hate running for stuff b/c all the popular win and i never win anything!
  4. Disney Daniel

Disney Daniel <font color= blue>Aw.....FIDDLESTICKS!!!!!

Aug 18, 1999
    Hi Kiki! :wave:

Good luck in running for vice president!
  5. bubblemutant45

bubblemutant45 gobbles timmy!!!!!! ummm....sorry for runnin over

Apr 26, 2002
    hey kiki!
    im one of those new ppl you were talkin about...:p ...nice to meet you! i introduced myself a couple of days ago (its the thread called: "here it is").
    good luck with runnin for vice president! i hate "miss popularity" type girls, so i hope you kick her ***! :smooth:
  6. PigSoldier

PigSoldier to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wav

Sep 30, 2000
    Hi Kiki!! :wave:

Good luck with the election, you're doing it for a good reason, I really hope you get in :)

- Suzi