Hi and hello to everyone

kingofpofq

Earning My Ears
I would just like to say hello and introduce myself to you. I'm a little Disney, I live in the UK with my wife Jayne. We had our honeymoon in Disney world in 2006 and have been hooked ever since. We have been so lucky to have been every year since then. our favourite resort is POFQ after trying a few others out.

I'm hoping to get loads of tips and advice from fellow Disney fans. I may also be able to give a little advise myself :rotfl:

I would just like to say hello and introduce myself to you. I'm a little Disney, I live in the UK with my wife Jayne. We had our honeymoon in Disney world in 2006 and have been hooked ever since. We have been so lucky to have been every year since then. our favourite resort is POFQ after trying a few others out.

I'm hoping to get loads of tips and advice from fellow Disney fans. I may also be able to give a little advise myself :rotfl:

:welcome:Dis-Friend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter