HHN website

I like this! :)

"Throughout the night, the Universal Studios Lagoon will play host, visually, to several horrifying tributes complete with choreographed fountains, lasers and light. From its murky depths, atmospheric homages to Alfred Hitchcock, the Universal Classic Monsters, Alice Cooper and The Child’s Play series will invade our guests’ senses as they experience all the terrifying thrills HHN22 has to offer."

403292_10151083856513233_1775962660_n.jpg

Youtube clip of the show from last night - they say it went on at 9:45P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P22HY4-72c

Youtube clip of the show from last night - they say it went on at 9:45P
The rain ended down there around that time. It didn't stop raining at my house (about 20 minutes north of Universal) until just after 11pm. When I was there the screens weren't up so I'm glad the show went on.

The rain ended down there around that time. It didn't stop raining at my house (about 20 minutes north of Universal) until just after 11pm. When I was there the screens weren't up so I'm glad the show went on.

I'm hoping due to the rain they cancelled the fireworks and will have them on other nights. Was also wondering if they run the show more than once during the evening. Maybe at the end of the night again.

Is anyone else here playing the Horror Unearthed game on the site? Which Legion did you join? I went with the Maschorians. We aren't doing so well, but I don't care... we're awesome ;)

I'm playing it but not too happy with the scoring - it often doesn't add points correctly. I, not knowing what I was doing, joined the Strengoit (sounds like a foot disease).

I noticed some got a badge for "visiting House of Horrors". Any idea how you get that one? I followed the Houses link to HoH, but got nothing on my profile for that.

I noticed some got a badge for "visiting House of Horrors". Any idea how you get that one? I followed the Houses link to HoH, but got nothing on my profile for that.

I'm pretty sure you have to get a Passcard at the event (get them at Rentals on event nights) and scan it at the House of Horrors house. You get points and achievements for each house you visit in-park. I've also heard that starting next Thursday, quests and challenges will become available in-park with the Passcards.

Am I missing something, or are there only 3 things on that Horror Unearthed game?

Am I missing something, or are there only 3 things on that Horror Unearthed game?

For now, yes. In-park stuff should begin this weekend, and at least three more online games will be added in the future.

Have any of you veteran HHN go-ers gone on a Thursday early in October? Just trying to gauge how long it will take to get through the houses. How long do you *think* it would take both with and without express passes? I know it depends on the crowds that day~ just trying to figure out a ball park number.

We will be there on Oct 11 if that is any help.

Thanks!

From what I remember reading on another post, Hell Week starts the next week, so I guess maybe that weekend would be the official start. I don't know, never been there during those weeks. Would that impact a Thursday do you think? Hope not!!!!

I could be ( correct me if i am) but isnt that either the beginning or middle of hell week?
No...Hell Week this year is the next two weeks...10/11 is safe.
Have any of you veteran HHN go-ers gone on a Thursday early in October? Just trying to gauge how long it will take to get through the houses. How long do you *think* it would take both with and without express passes? I know it depends on the crowds that day~ just trying to figure out a ball park number.

We will be there on Oct 11 if that is any help.

Thanks!
It's really hard to guess at wait times on any night of HHN because of different factors. If the weather is bad...like it was for me Friday night...you should have relatively short waits. But if the weather is good, you'll have much longer waits. Historically crowds are lower early in the month so if you're going on a Thursday night, early in the month it shouldn't be too bad. If you are really concerned about wait times, I suggestion is to purchase the EP for that night. Otherwise...it's anyone's guess about wait times.

I'm thinking ep's will be the way to go. Don't want to risk missing anything. We can start out in standby lines if the waits aren't too bad, than use the ep when the waits get longer. Do the ep's work for the rides that are running that night also?

I'm thinking ep's will be the way to go. Don't want to risk missing anything. We can start out in standby lines if the waits aren't too bad, than use the ep when the waits get longer. Do the ep's work for the rides that are running that night also?

Yep. Nice thing about EPs is that if you really like the houses you hit without using them, you can do them again. Personally, if the standby is under 30 min, I save my EP and wait and then do it again.

ETA - Not to sound snobbish, but the reason EPs are priced the way they are is because, much like divorce, they are worth it.

(That's a play on an old joke, we are actually celebrating our 20th at HHN this year and I'm only 38).

EPs work for all houses and open attractions...except Rockit. Do what Rip says...if the wait is under 20-30 minutes, wait in the stand by line and then come back and use the EP when it's really busy.

Unearthed horror?
who played horror unearthed?
What is your experience?
what do you have done in the park?
:confused3:scratchin

Unearthed horror?
who played horror unearthed?
What is your experience?
what do you have done in the park?
:confused3:scratchin

I've been playing it religiously since it was released, but I don't have a Passcard yet. You can pick up and register your Passcard to your account on HHN event nights at the Rentals area (there will be Horror Unearthed signs directing you to it). They have a limited amount, so you would be wise to pick yours up ASAP. You must have an account to register your card.

The first in-park task was released today: visit and scan your card at all 7 houses in one night. The scanners are located at the exit of each house. You'll get points and a badge on your profile for each house you visit.

I've been playing it religiously since it was released, but I don't have a Passcard yet. You can pick up and register your Passcard to your account on HHN event nights at the Rentals area (there will be Horror Unearthed signs directing you to it). They have a limited amount, so you would be wise to pick yours up ASAP. You must have an account to register your card.

The first in-park task was released today: visit and scan your card at all 7 houses in one night. The scanners are located at the exit of each house. You'll get points and a badge on your profile for each house you visit.

Kinda hope they have one closer to the S&S area. I'm not sure I'd make it back down that way for quite awhile due due to the start I'll have by Finnegans.

Kinda hope they have one closer to the S&S area. I'm not sure I'd make it back down that way for quite awhile due due to the start I'll have by Finnegans.

This. I'm hoping maybe you can pick one up during park hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter