• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HHN website updated

This is so exciting! Please keep the updates coming - we have ressies for the first weekend at HR club level....:banana: :banana:

There is a new Case Study on the site!!

Thanks for letting us know!:thumbsup2

So this one also deals with a visual fear. Interesting! I wonder if this case study book only handles image-based phobias. I wonder if the other case study books will become clickable in time, with one researching physical phobias such as amputations, animal maulings, etc.

This one looks really cool. I believe it is for "Dead Exposure". I hope this one is really dark and we get flash cameras to see the scare actors.

That would be awesome

This one looks really cool. I believe it is for "Dead Exposure". I hope this one is really dark and we get flash cameras to see the scare actors.

That would be awesome

i doubt flash cameras would be allowed.

when they did the miners hats twice before in different years, some guests didn't handle it well.

Thanks for letting us know!:thumbsup2

So this one also deals with a visual fear. Interesting! I wonder if this case study book only handles image-based phobias. I wonder if the other case study books will become clickable in time, with one researching physical phobias such as amputations, animal maulings, etc.

ouch, bet that hurts....:laughing:

let's see which would i chose, the amputation or the animal mauling?
i'll flip a coin

[/B]

ouch, bet that hurts....:laughing:

let's see which would i chose, the amputation or the animal mauling?
i'll flip a coin

Considering how the psychiatrist has been "helping" her victims, I mean patients, I could see her taking a chainsaw to one who had a fear of amputation. This could lead to the BC2 house.

As for which to choose, it would depend upon the animal as some animal maulings lead to amputations anyway.:scared1:

Instead of flashes, they can always use strobes like they did in Freddy's house last year. Being in total darkness and then having the blinding strobes come up was very disorienting...and worse a few times when the lights flashed on and Freddy was right there!

Another Update!! Case Study 3 pictures and more...

This is great!!

I am so escited!! Does anybody know what Hollywood's will be, I am not going there, just wondering.

I love the update

Make sure you click the circular object in the corner while you have the pictures open, they are so cool.

They added a tab. Did they change the music and a rose and pen? The other music was scarier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter