HHN Ticket Question

mindylee847

DIS Veteran
Hey guys - I've been looking through the threads and couldn't find the answer I was looking for and my TA is no help in this realm.

I want to purchase a one day single park ticket for Universal Studios and the add on ticket for Halloween Horror Nights. If I purchase this now through the website, I wasn't finding a way to link it to the day I'm planning to attend. Does that matter? Will it ask me further through the process? I also plan on getting the Express Pass. I really have no idea what I"m doing.

Thanks for any help or a better explanation of the process. :)

website shows add on tickets for $72.99
but you have to buy the day ticket at the same time

date related not necessary as nights listed are one set price.

express ticket prices have not been released yet.
its only April, they will be released later.

from the website:

Select Your Quantity

Tickets
Choose your Tickets

HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS ADD-ON TICKET: SUNDAY - FRIDAY

Experience one or both theme parks during the day, PLUS Halloween Horror Nights on any Sunday - Friday event night. Both tickets do not need to be used on the same calendar day.

SUNDAY - FRIDAY
Event Ticket | $72.99
Full Details

1 Day Single Park Ticket
Adult | $105.00
Full Details
1 Day Park-to-Park Ticket
Adult | $155.00
Full Details

Event Tickets | $0.00*
Park Tickets | $0.00*
Total Cost | $0.00*

*Plus Tax
To purchase your HHN Add-On Ticket using multi-day pass please click here

Thanks yeah - For some reason I thought you had to link the date you plan on going for Horror Nights. Idk where I got that information from. lol Guess I can buy my tickets now! Yay!

go for it....!

the price is not going to come down

non peak nights are not date designated so all are the same price.

Okay...im finally going this year! Ill be there on the first three opening dates. Yeah! Now, Ive read the frequent fear pass is the way to go, ( i think thats the one for first 14 days) but do u think i need express too? Ive read crowds are lighter then. Your thoughts?

Crowds grow as the event continues
I found in the past crowds are lighter in the beginning of the Hhn season

I always bought express no matter when I went
I buy the plus event pass that includes express
Just a personal decision

Okay...im finally going this year! Ill be there on the first three opening dates. Yeah! Now, Ive read the frequent fear pass is the way to go, ( i think thats the one for first 14 days) but do u think i need express too? Ive read crowds are lighter then. Your thoughts?
I think you want the Rush of Fear passes which cover the first 14-15 nights of HHN. These are the ones that I usually get.

Regarding the Express Pass, it depends on how you want to experience the event. Without Express Pass, you can see 4-5 houses each night and leave when lines get long. You'd see each house 1-2 times over the three nights without standing in line too long. Spend the rest of your time checking out the scare zones, shows, and maybe go on a ride or two. On the other hand (and my personal preference), you can get the Rush of Fear with Express Pass and visit all houses, shows (I don't repeat the shows), and scare zones each night. For me, the money is well spent (no doubt the passes with express are very expensive) to not be in line long and guaranteeing I can see each house every night. The crowds should be less when you are going, but the lines still get too long for me later in the evening. If the added cost of express isn't prohibitive, I recommend getting them. If the possibility of 1.5-2 hour lines later in the evening doesn't phase you, then save the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter