HHN frequent fear pass

brooker

Mouseketeer
I figured my I was done posting about hhn nights. Anyway, was thinking it might make more sense to get frequent fear pass now instead of stay and scream with the express pass because we can go on Oct 28th and Oct 31st. My question is if I am in the park already do I have to leave and come back at 6:30 with the frequent fear pass or can I wait in the stay and scream area? I had thought the express for Oct 31 was 39.99 but it turns out it's actually 59.99 for that date. So it is cheaper to buy the frequent fear pass.

we were thre sunday 14 , we stayed in the ark at the holding area ,they did scan our ticket , we had hnn express pass / stay and scream if that helps
it was our first time

Actually looking at it now it would be cheaper to buy 2 nights Oct 28 and 31 of Stay and Scream. Would it be better to buy 2 nights of stay and scream at 36.99 or one night (Oct 31) stay and scream 36.99 with the express at 59.99? Which option would provide a better experience? I have to mulitply all this by 3 too so costs can add up quickly.

A note on stay and scream - no matter what ticket you have (frequent fear, stay and scream add-on, general admission, etc), you can use the "Stay and Scream" holding area. Basically, you just need to be in the park (using an valid day ticket) and then before 5, go to the holding area with a valid HHN ticket (an valid ticket for that night), and you can stay there until the park opens for HHN (around six for those in the holding area).

Now, if the question is whether or not to do two days without express or one day with, I would say, especially during that busy time, to do one with express. You will be able to hit everything without having to worry about some of the AWFUL wait times. That being said, by using the holding area, you can normally do a few houses without wait times, so it really could be a toss up.

Ok, I think its gonna be one night with the express pass on OCt 31. My problem now, I purchased US multi-day, multi-park tickets through Undercover Tourist a few weeks back. I just called US trying to buy the one day HHN night and express pass for 3 people, but because my theme park tickets weren't purchased on US website the lady said I can only buy the HHN tickets at the gate and not by telephone from US. Is there corrrect? Seems weird to me that I have a hard ticket but its not good to purchase a HHN ticket in advance.

Never mind, called again and got someone different, and mysteriously this person was able to get the HHE pass and stay and scream competed even though it was done as 2 separate orders. It's amazing what can happen when your persistant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter