HHN Early Access Question

WDW415

Earning My Ears
I am planning on buying early access for tomorrow (Friday Sept 28). I was going to do IoA just to get some rides in, visit HP, and then go to HHN at 6:30. But from reading on here, it sounds like I'll get the most out of the night by going to Studios and being put in the holding area? I am not doing Express Pass, and will only be attending tomorrow night.

Do you think I could get most (at least 5?) of the houses done w/o doing S&S, or is my best bet to use the extra hours at Studios, instead of IoA?

Any quick advice would be very welcomed! Thanks!

Do you think I could get most (at least 5?) of the houses done w/o doing S&S, or is my best bet to use the extra hours at Studios, instead of IoA?

Any quick advice would be very welcomed! Thanks!
If you have a choice, stick with the Studios. The extra 1.5 hours will work wonders and you'll have a much better chance of seeing all the houses.

Just to update: did HHN on Friday Sept 28. We bought early access with our ticket, so for $20 we could get into the park at 3pm. We decided to go to IoA since we hadn't been in a while. The cross-over to Studios started at 5:45p on our day, so we were at Studios when everyone from S&S got released. Got to take advantage of 3 houses by 7pm.
Was able to do all 7 houses (and Gothic twice), see Bill & Ted, 20 Penny Circus, eat dinner and ride Mummy, MiB and Despicable Me before park close.

That's great that you were able to enter early from IoA. I guess it depends on the crowds because the nights I've gone, they weren't letting people enter until 6:30pm. I was a little surprised they weren't letting people in early from IoA on Sunday since it was busy early but you can see the gate from the Dead End queue line and no one was coming in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter