HHN 2015 Rumors and Speculation

bsiev1977

Mouseketeer
I thought I'd start a thread here where we could discuss what may be coming to HHN this year.

-Last year's houses were: Michael Myers, Alien vs Predator, Walking Dead, Dracula Untold, Roanoke Cannibal Colony, Dollhouse of the Damned, From Dusk Till Dawn, Giggles and Gore

So, out of 8 houses, 5 were based on movie or television properties and 3 were original. My guess would be that out of the 9 houses this year, 5 or 6 will be based on established properties.

Plus, I'm guessing that one or two of the scare zones will be based on established properties.

the houses are already known and you will be surprised at some of them.
little by little they will officially announce the house lines ups.
UO loves to keep the fans of hhn excited for what will be in store for them.

i do like that there will be 9 houses this year.
can never get enough houses........

the houses are already known and you will be surprised at some of them.
little by little they will officially announce the house lines ups.
UO loves to keep the fans of hhn excited for what will be in store for them.

i do like that there will be 9 houses this year.
can never get enough houses........
If you know them, could you just say what is the count of originals vs. movie/tv properties?

Without knowing about who owns the rights to what, and what's been done in the past, a few houses I'd like to see would be:

Hellraiser
Hannibal(mixing the tv show with the films, maybe)
It Follows

i'm wasn't saying i know the names of the houses but they are already known by many in the departments that have planned hhn.
once each hhn season is over, the planning begins right away for the next year.

when building permits are given for the construction of the houses, they have different names so it is kept underlocks from the general public.

i get ideas of what houses they could have from other sites.
i do look at the audition site for what/who is wanted for hard ticket events at uo.

if you google hhn icons, houses, etc you can sometimes see a pattern.
for many of the years you will have a couple of very strong houses and a weak one can also occcur.
can be one house will be a 'fun' house or some based on horror movies or popular monster.

i always have favored the werewolf....

the threads that discuss speculations on what we can expect are always fascinating to read.

my only concern this year is RHPS going to come back again!!

The website has already announced Freddy vs. Jason, so thats already a given.

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/

I'd like to have seen the Alien vs. Predator house last year.

I think they should do a Game of Thrones house.

Just imagine if you would and take a walk with me, into the house you go and you're at castle black, the wildlings and the Knights Watch are fighting! There's a full sized Giant (puppet) you have to walk past and then you are walking next to the wall, if you reach out and touch it, its wet and ice cold. LOOK OUT, a massive piece of ice comes thundering towards you! You dart into the pass under under the wall and can see horrific images projected through the ice.

You exit the tunnel into the north and you notice all the wildlings and crows are banding together to fight... white walkers. You enter a dense fog, the AC is turned up high so its freezing, your hair is standing up on end. Suddenly wights are lunging out for you with their piercing blue eyes glowing in the dark. You exit the fog and are in a deep frozen forest. You enter a clearing and finally you come face to face with the white walker king. There are dead crows and wildlings everywhere. The King throws up his hands and all the dead spring back to life. You have to run to escape their cold dead hands... run towards the warmth then BANG you're back in central florida.

How's that sound?

1508_promo_stills_12001692731.jpg Game-of-Thrones-297319.jpg

Last edited:

Just imagine if you would and take a walk with me, into the house you go and you're at castle black, the wildlings and the Knights Watch are fighting! There's a full sized Giant (puppet) you have to walk past and then you are walking next to the wall, if you reach out and touch it, its wet and ice cold. LOOK OUT, a massive piece of ice comes thundering towards you! You dart into the pass under under the wall and can see horrific images projected through the ice.

You exit the tunnel into the north and you notice all the wildlings and crows are banding together to fight... white walkers. You enter a dense fog, the AC is turned up high so its freezing, your hair is standing up on end. Suddenly wights are lunging out for you with their piercing blue eyes glowing in the dark. You exit the fog and are in a deep frozen forest. You enter a clearing and finally you come face to face with the white walker king. There are dead crows and wildlings everywhere. The King throws up his hands and all the dead spring back to life. You have to run to escape their cold dead hands... run towards the warmth then BANG you're back in central florida.

How's that sound?

View attachment 103030 View attachment 103031
I like that. Game of Thrones was one I hadn't thought of. I think it could make a fantastic haunted house.

How's that sound?

You just had to post creepy 2nd picture lol. Still having nightmares of the next scene

No idea if univetsal has the rights to GoT.

As for me I missed the carnage Spider-Man house when I had a spawn too young for the event. Do Have video of that year but would love to see that house and have them bring back the best of the classic houses as long as they tweak them a bit

Still no date for RIP and Behind the Scare Tour information.
I know it's way early, and there's less chance of Seltember 24 being super busy for HHN, but I'm a little OCD when it comes to vacation planning.
The people that answer the phones at vacation booking for Universal are going to end up hating me if the info isn't released soon! ☺️

How's that sound?

Alien vs Predator was amazing. Was my #2, only because of how well done the Michael Myers house was.

You just had to post creepy 2nd picture lol

I know, watching that whole scene was pretty horrific but that was one bit that really stood out in my memory. *shudders*

I'm really looking forward to this years HHN because its the 1st ever that I will be attending and the rumored houses seem like some good choices to me :)

I know, watching that whole scene was pretty horrific but that was one bit that really stood out in my memory. *shudders*

I'm really looking forward to this years HHN because its the 1st ever that I will be attending and the rumored houses seem like some good choices to me :)
What are the rumored houses that you've heard of?

I can't remember them all but they mentioned them on the dis podcast universal edition.

These are the ones I remember...

• The Walking Dead
  • Freddy vs Jason
  • Insidious
  • Scream
  • American Werewolf in London
  • Alice in Wonderland 3D

I can't remember them all but they mentioned them on the dis podcast universal edition.

These are the ones I remember...

• The Walking Dead
  • Freddy vs Jason
  • Insidious
  • Scream
  • American Werewolf in London
  • Alice in Wonderland 3D
I like it. That's a nice list.
I'm especially interested to see a 3D maze done at the HHN level.

I hope the Psychoscareapy scare zone comes to fruition.

One of my favourite houses from few years ago.......could be good as a scare zone.

oooh - Alice in Wonderland could be an excellent house!

I continue to hold out hope there might be 'sanctioned' weeping angels:magnify:

wouldn't mind seeing a generic 'haunted' house if it would combine the best gags/special effects used in prior houses.

I'm so happy that american warewolf in london is part of the line up as when i watched the youtube vids of 2013 i thought it looked amazing

oooh - Alice in Wonderland could be an excellent house!

I agree, Alice in Wonderland would make a fantastic house... all that weird imagery twisted in a freaky, creepy way. Fantastic!

I guess they decided to reveal everything else in one email. Spoilered for those that don't want to know.

Step into John Landis' landmark 1981 horror classic.

Step into John Landis' landmark 1981 horror classic from the attack on the English moors to the bone-crunching transformation. This 2013 house is one of the most popular haunts in Halloween Horror Nights® history.

Learn More

This year's event will be a howling good time.
Sink your teeth into it with:

4 More Terrifying Original Houses: RUN: Blood, Sweat and Fears, Asylum In Wonderland 3D, Body Collectors: Recollections and Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem

5 Nightmarish New Scare Zones: Psychoscareapy – Unleashed, Icons – HHN, Scary Tales – ScreamPunk, Evil's Roots and All Nite Die In – Double Feature

2 Outrageous Live Shows: The Carnage Returns and Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Plus Experience Select Rides and Attractions: Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit®, TRANSFORMERS™: The Ride-3D, Revenge Of The Mummy® and more

sOOn yOU cAN SinK yOur tEEth iNto a DEaDLy aNd DeLEctabLE dEaL

assets

assets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter