HHI Villa pictures?

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Could anyone point me in the direction of some good photos of the HHI villas and the resort? Looking to stay there next summer, we've been going to VB lately but want to try something a little different. Thanks! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the link, I enjoyed the pictures. Would you by chance know the last time the villas were renovated? They do look very comfortable, so I'm sure they are great to stay in!

You might also check out the great photos and HH information in the HH Adoration Thread on our Planning Board here on the DIS.

The resort has been completely renovated in the last couple of years - with both exterior and interior updates during that time.

Here are some more HH photos.

Enjoy! :)

Thanks for the links, Doc. I really enjoyed your pictures.

I've started reading the HH thread, will have to set aside some time to finish it! :thumbsup2 Would you by chance know how difficult it will be to get a week, mid-August, dedicated 2BR, at the 7 month window?

Thanks for the links, Doc. I really enjoyed your pictures.

I've started reading the HH thread, will have to set aside some time to finish it! :thumbsup2 Would you by chance know how difficult it will be to get a week, mid-August, dedicated 2BR, at the 7 month window?

2BRs are the most plentiful at the resort. However, June - August is also the busiest time at the HH resort. If you call right at 7 months you should be OK though.

Here is a HH Resort Statistics report that may offer some more insight into the resort.

Good luck! :)

We just returned home from HHI (like 3 hours ago) ---It was wonderful. As soon as I can post some pictures I will. We absolutly loved it! Loved everything! The wildlife running around was so peaceful. We booked 2 - 2 bedroom units for the first week in June at the 7 month window. We could not get a 3 bedroom at that point but I think the majority of units are the 2 bedroom ones. Good luck.

DSCF3567.jpg

DSCF3632.jpg

DSCF3630.jpg

DSCF3629.jpg

DSCF3625.jpg

DSCF3539.jpg

DSCF3535.jpg

DSCF3515.jpg

DSCF3512.jpg

DSCF3519.jpg

DSCF3527.jpg

DSCF3525.jpg

DSCF3617.jpg

DSCF3600.jpg

DSCF3542.jpg

Great posts and pictures! Does anyone have any pictures of the beach? I see pictures of the pool at the beach resort. But no beach views. Thanks!

WebmasterDoc, thanks for the statistics. I knew HH was small, but didn't realize there were so few villas.

disneyaggies, welcome back! Glad to hear you had success getting two 2BR villas, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

DisDaydreamer, thanks for the pictures. Was your villa in the lodge? That's a nice, big balcony!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter