HHI / Timeshare Store

dvcbrad

dvcbrad
Interesting observation when looking at the Timeshare Store resale listings today ... there are none at all for Hilton Head. It's the first time I've looked at that site in a while, so I'm not sure why that would be. Anyone have any thoughts?

It's not a big resort. It took me a long time to find a suitable March UY HHI contract for us!

Very small resort that has recently become very popular, especially for small point add ons.

Interesting. Why has it become some so popular lately? I'm an owner there but haven't been back in a number of years, so every so often I think about selling those points and buying something different, most likely a non-DVC timeshare (Marriott or Hyatt), which is why I was taking a look at TSS today.

Interesting. Why has it become some so popular lately? I'm an owner there but haven't been back in a number of years, so every so often I think about selling those points and buying something different, most likely a non-DVC timeshare (Marriott or Hyatt), which is why I was taking a look at TSS today.

I just think for years it was a very special place not talked about much here. If you notice now it is mentioned very frequently. Many stop there going or coming from Disney World, many long time members are going to more non park locations for trips and the best kept secret is out.

Many of us, knew how wonderful it was from the very beginning. :goodvibes

I have been checking out TSS as well as the other resale companies since we got back from HHI in August. There have been very few available over the past couple of months. If it continues like this, I think we will buy direct if and when the time comes. I know that is a lot more expensive, but if you can't find what you want, you have no choice really.

HHI contracts normally get bought up preety quick because it is small and hard to get into during the summer . and yes its very nice as well .

HHI has some of the nicest CMs. It is a resort that offers recreational opportunities: biking, fishing, crabbing. There's a beach house, 2 pools, community room, lots of activities at the resort and nearby. Plenty of dining around the area. It's a gem. So people are buying HHI and adding on as well.

I know that we like the option of HHI because it is a much more affordable vacation for us. We don't need to buy theme park tickets and the food is far more affordable (and better quality) than at WDW. Our family of 4 can take our 8-night Spring Break trip (2-3 nights on the road and 5-6 nights at HHI) for under $2000. Even if we drive to WDW, it costs about $1000 just to get there and back. HHI is a great option for a budget trip! Even the point cost is reasonable! This year, we have a 2BR booked for 5 nights, starting on Easter Sunday, for only 157 points. On top of that, we managed to get the night before Easter on cash for only $250:cheer2:.

HHI is DVC's best kept secret. I recommend trying it if you haven't already. HHI is the reason we bought DVC.

Wow ... so now all of these comments have me debating whether I should sell my points there or get down there again for another stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter