HHI Roll Call, Adoration & Information Thread 2010

Please add me to the list as well. My DH and I will be taking my Mom and her friend down 05/16-05/20! This will be a first visit for all of us, and I am very excited!!! My Mom is a big Paula Deen fan, so we also plan to take her over to Savannah for the day to do the Paula Deen tour, and hopefully eat at the Lady & Sons!

We'll be leaving to go over about 10:00 on Thursday. If we had a boat, it would be an 8 mile sail. As it is, it's a 35 mile drive. Such is life.

Just can't wait to get a Joyceburger!

New Year's Eve Activities

930 am Jr. Explorer - ages 8-14

11:00 am Dolphin Tours -

11:30 am Nature Kayaking Trip

12:00 pm Mickey Tye-Dye

1:00 pm Shadow's Tales

2:00 pm Secrets of the Marsh

7:00 pm New Year's Eve Parties for the following age groups:
4.5 hrs - 3-7 yrs - $35M $40G
4.5 hrs - 6-12 yrs - $35M $40G

9:00 pm 2.5 hrs for 13-17 yrs. $25M $30G

11:30 pm - 45 mins. Annual Ball Dropping Ceremony at pool deck

We will be there President's Week, February 13-19. Does anyone know what the weather will be like?

We will be there June 10-12. Going to Charleston and Savannah for a couple days each and then to HHI. Wanted to stay all week but no availability to gonna do more in Savannah and Charleston than we had planned, so it works out. From hearing how hard it is to get ressies, i was glad to get the 2 nights i got!!!! Can't wait....first trip there. Will be DH, DS-14 and DS-11

How far of a drive is it from Charleston to HHI? We thought about going up for a day last year but couldn't figure out how long it would take to drive - so we just hung around the island.

Please add us to the list! We (me, my DH and my DS who will be almost 11 months old at the time) are booked for our first trip to HHI May 23-29 :cool1:

Staying there Jan. 28th to Jan 31st after a work trip to Savannah. Where can I get more information for good restaurants in the area, especially ones that accept DVC discount?

"How far of a drive is it from Charleston to HHI? We thought about going up for a day last year but couldn't figure out how long it would take to drive - so we just hung around the island."

Depending on how long it takes you to get off the island, it can be about an hour and 1/2. The trick is getting out of Bluffton. After that, your home free. Just zip up 170 to Beaufort, cut over to 21 and then 17 and on to Charleston.

The "Perks' flyer we were given showed several restaurants in Shelter Cove that offer a 10%. The Jazz Corner does also.

We ate at the Brick Oven at 224 Park Place (near the entrance to Sea Pines) on Thursday. While they don't give a discount, they were running a 1/2 price entre' special during the week. Check to see if it is still going.

Hey, if not anything else, go down to Publix and get a whole mess of Fried Chicken.

We will be there President's Week, February 13-19. Does anyone know what the weather will be like?

Flip a coin and hope it goes your way. We went the following week one year, and the weather was cold (in the low 50s), rainy, windy, just plain miserable. You know what everyone we met told us?-"You should have been here last week, it was sunny and in the 80s." So who knows!

Conan - thanks for the info about getting to Charleston and for the info about restaurant discounts.

I got the first post updated with all the who's going when... glad to see so many folks heading to HHI :)

I am taking my Mom May 23-28 we have a studio.my Mom wants to go to Savannah and Beaufort. Any one done those

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter