HHI ressies

Gail & Joe

DIS Veteran
Made my ressies for HHI in June today and just finished updating my countdown clock. We went to VB this summer and loved it. So, next year we get to try out HHI. This is so much fun being able to experience all these different places. I love DVC. Just wish we had joined earlier.

:thewave: :thewave:

I made ours yesterday and we will be there June 5-10. This will be our first visit to Hilton Head as well as our first driving vacation. I am looking forward to doing my HH planning.

We have reservations from June 4-11, too at HH. Maybe we will run into each other.

Becky

It would be great to meet some fellow disers while we are there. We will be there from the 5th to the 10th, the same time as kaceyc.

Originally posted by kaseyC
This will be our first visit to Hilton Head as well as our first driving vacation.

I noticed your home is not far from ours. We've driven several times to Hilton Head and the drive isn't really that bad (except for the mountains which scare the life out of me :( ). We like to do a long first day (our goal is Columbia, SC) and a short second day. Although we put in a very full day getting to Columbia, it allows us to spend most of the second day already at Hilton Head. The kids enjoy watching DVD after DVD along the way. DH likes to sleep while I drive. And, my speciality is back seat driving when it's DH's turn to drive. ;)

Have a great trip everyone. It's our families favorite vacation destination. :teeth: I know you will enjoy it.

We are really looking forward to the drive. Planning on bringing alot DVDs and books on tape for the girls.

Hey, Did anyone see Rachel Ray's $40 A Day on the Food Network on Friday night. She did Hilton Head. She ate at a place called Signe's for breakfast, I cannot remember where she ate for Lunch but she had dinner at a place called Hudsons. Both places looked really good.

cgcw, it looks like you are near one of my favorite places to shop- Ikea, its in Schaumburg isn't it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter