We have reservations 9/22 - 9/26 at HH for our first visit there. With the current forecast for Hurricane Isabel, I think we're going to cancel those reservations at this time. Even if the hurricane doesn't hit, the beach and surf will not be enjoyable. Maybe we'll try again in the spring. UPDATE The forecast is much improved for Hurricane Isabel, so I'm glad we didn't cancel our reservations for HH. Thanks for all your advice and support yesterday. Looking forward to enjoying HH for the first time.