HGVC timeshare presentation??

renae3

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. This is interesting timing, since I was considering a trip to Disney within the next few months. I just received a call for HGVC offering me a great deal if I went to their 2 hour timeshare presentation. It is for my family a of 5, a 2 bedroom at Parc Soleil, HGVC international drive or HGVC seaworld. The price was 346.00, which would go down to 296.00 if I reserved my dates within the next 45 days. Oh and it was for 3 nights, 4 days. Sounds like a pretty good deal and I forgot to ask what the fee was to add nights which he said I could do. Has anyone does this deal and if so how was it? Is this a good deal? Honest opinions are greatly appreciated. He is calling me back tomorrow, so I have tonight to think about it. I am really tempted...thanks so much!!

We did the tour a International Drive a few years ago. It is a beautiful resort. We stayed at the Embassy Suites, but if you are at the actual resort in a 2bd then $100 a night is a great deal for a family of 5. It is off of Vineland and close to Disney. I have seen the Sea World and heard it is nice also, but older. Not familiar with the Parc.

Just know that you will have to do a 1 1/2 tour, so that may be an issue for you. They are pretty low pressure, but you have to be resolved to not buy anything. If you like it and are interested you can get HGVC on the resale market for $0.10 on the dollar. If the salesperson trys to make you feel guility for wasting their time just tell them that it was HGVC that offered and you would be glad to not waste anymore of their time ;)

I did my tour through Hilton Honors, so I got a bunch of Hilton points in addition to the reduced room so you should ask for those if you collect Hilton points or maybe ask for a Disney gift card or ask what other incentive they could offer. The people that book the previews get paid for getting people there and will sweeten the deal to get you to sign. The first offer is rarely the best offer.

We stayed at Parc a few years ago in a 1-bdrm. We liked the resort very much. The sales presentation was low-pressure. I actually enjoyed learning about their product even though I wasn't really in the market to buy. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Thanks. Has anyone ever had luck with postponing the dates? They want me to use it by the end of July and we are not sure we would be able to do that. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter